I got nostalgic

Rama2

Digger
Hey, whats up I´m Rama? maybe someone remember me maybe not, have passed 22 rounds since the las time I played. I have alot of good memories from this game. Lead and and helped creating a few alliances like legends, jizz,Khaos, etc. Reading the forums I remembered a few names(I hope ice of fire remember me). I had to create a new account because I guess mine was deleted? but when I went to see the past rankings my name stills appear and not deleted? maybe someone can help me and tell me how I recover it?

After I left bushtarion my email account was hacked so I lost all my bushtarion msn contacts(just saying we still used msn makes me feel old haha), was a pitty, I had more than 100 so I lost all contact with this game.

I wanna play again, ofc dont have the time to play it like when I used to, I remember I used to play FTW, but I guess I will play a few hours a day.

I wanted to know if someone can tell me briefly what have happened with the game since round 30 ? alot of changes? is still fun? he, A few opinions will be fine. already thanks to anyone who reply!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Only thing you will have missed would be the return of L/F (now H/F), Arsonists, Crazed Droids and Paratroopers adjustments. Nothing else has been adjusted though.

Rama2

Digger
Rama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - you hated DaX and Cyrus :p

hey I remember your name, we played together?

Yeah I remember being enemy of cyrus but then when I was looking at my "history" I played one round with him? haha.

Rama2

Digger

Yeah I remember being enemy of cyrus but then when I was looking at my "history" I played one round with him? haha.

Yes - we played in Jizz and Legends

Nice! so we won hehe....I remember legends was great. And I see you still playing? FTW?

Macky21

Pruner

Nice! so we won hehe....I remember legends was great. And I see you still playing? FTW?

Just came back yeah - tried FTW this round but we're gonna end up in 2nd

Rama2

Digger
I remember you too. Played together in round 26 cute and cuddly

I remember your name, but I think that round was jizz round, I created that alliance and because of RL things I had to give the leadership to someone else and left . Then I went to cute and cuddly. Luckily jizz end up winning.

Rama2

Digger

Maybe you are lucky next round. When is it next round?

Macky21

Pruner

Maybe you are lucky next round. When is it next round?

In about two weeks, this round will be over in just under 9 days

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I only became properly involved in the community in R30, so I think you've got yourself confused here chap!

Max

Garden Designer
I wanted to know if someone can tell me briefly what have happened with the game since round 30 ? alot of changes? is still fun? he, A few opinions will be fine. already thanks to anyone who reply!

Hi Rama!

1) Since round 30 the playerbase has continued to dwindle at a steady rate so that we now have, on average, 2 full alliances playing FTW and 2-3 full alliances playing relaxed / inactively. So that's around 100 allied players and 150-200 solos. A core of players come back every round and keep the game going.

2) Our dear administrator has long departed, even if he does still "keep the lights on" so to speak, so there haven't been any new balance changes since 2010. It won't take you long to review the gameplay changes on the following link to the "Portal News/Updates"

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal/portal_news_updates.php?Opt=I

3) Obviously whether you find the game "fun" is subjective and depends on what you make of it. For the 2-3 FTW alliances that we get each round, the battles are often quite balanced and drawn out, so it isn't surprising to find the round only decided after half way through. For those involved in these wars the game can still prove interesting and satisfying. For the relaxed alliances it can be pretty grueling though because these top alliances have no other "easy" targets (for which they don't have to calculate AR) and so take a lot of the brunt of the lazy attacks. I think what keeps these alliances going is more of a social camaraderie. I personally still derive much fun in aiming for a new award profile achievement / statistic each round!

4) Even though we haven't had any changes to the units since Round 36 (28th May 2010) there have still been many variations in route tactics. For example the prevalence of Cyborg gardeners varies from round to round, a year or two ago Harriers and harrier rushing was "in vogue", and more recently the trend has been to abolish RPGs pretty much entirely in favour of a last tick Attack Dog + Striker + SA wall. So it's not as if each round is identical to the last, nor is it always the same people winning each round. Although as I said, for the unfortunate alliance who isn't trying to win but is taking a LOT of flak from those who are, it is a very discouraging time.