Hmmm xmas code?

vlad

Harvester
As i have gathered that azzer is away atm? Then as xmas is comming up, the 24hr xmas break, is that ticker coded like the rest? Or does he have to do it himself? As i have yet to see the overview message.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
i believe and am hoping that it is coded in that it'll put Christmas peace time in sometime tomorrow through to some time on boxing day

we can just hope and pray that it is tbh :(

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm pretty sure it's coded, but I hope it's not, it's the only time I get off work!!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
It is supposed to start 12/24 at noon GMT and extend through 12/26 at noon GMT.

We'll see if it kicks in or not.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Even if it's not coded Azzer will probably remember to show up and do it

No-Dachi

Official Helper
It's definitely coded. A few years back Azzer reprogrammed the ticker to be able to run the rounds and set up new ones automatically, without the need of human interferance. As long as the server is running the ticker will make sure there's a new round, even if nobody touches it for years.

cb1202

Head Gardener
It's definitely coded. A few years back Azzer reprogrammed the ticker to be able to run the rounds and set up new ones automatically, without the need of human interferance. As long as the server is running the ticker will make sure there's a new round, even if nobody touches it for years.

Seems pretty obvious why he did that these days.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well whilst we're all at it, lets just pass further excrement upon the creation you're all playing. That will obviously solve the issue, by putting more negativity into it - You're all geniuses.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Assuming almost everyone will have noticed this but just incase:

Azzman said:
Christmas Wartime!:
Important things first - after feedback from previous years with the "christmas break", I've decided to remove it from the ticker this year - far too many, many, many people complained (last year especially for some reason!) about the very nature of a "forced break" when they're free to play and want to play, the nature of mobs suddenly becoming harmless at a set time when it starts, the mob recalls before it ends, etc. etc. - so if you want to be safe over Christmas and not worry about Bush, use sleep mode - just like any other holiday! :p
Secondly - hope everybody has a lovely Christmas time - and as I'm reduced to liquid foods and no alcohol this year, I'm hoping everybody else can eat my share of Turkey and drink my share of egg nog or Baileys for me! :D Merry Christmas all!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Assuming almost everyone will have noticed this but just incase:

Azzman said:
... so if you want to be safe over Christmas and not worry about Bush, use sleep mode - just like any other holiday! ...

He's spot on in my opinion - If you're busy, use sleep mode. He doesn't have a Valentine's Day break for people with love lives, and that's as deserving of a break as Christmas is (anyone that's in/has been in a serious relationship will understand this).

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
He doesn't have a Valentine's Day break for people with love lives, and that's as deserving of a break as Christmas is (anyone that's in/has been in a serious relationship will understand this).

...Are you for real?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
He doesn't have a Valentine's Day break for people with love lives, and that's as deserving of a break as Christmas is (anyone that's in/has been in a serious relationship will understand this).

...Are you for real?

Oh, and a break on Saturdays too. Because I'm Jewish - I don't work, I don't drive, I don't pick up the phone...

10000245-01-00-00-00_lg.png

Dax

Hydroponics Developer