Hilarious WoW Cancellation...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The fact he actually shuts up when, who I assume is the Dad, shouts up "Shut up", made me grin - He's clearly scared of Daddy, to suddenly stop fitting like that :p

I did wonder if it was fake at first, but actually, the noises he's making, the way he doesn't have a clue what he's doing - clearly just so chock-full of emotions and hormones his brain has basically flipped!

Hilarious stuff :D May they play that on a projector screen at his school for everyone to see.

lavadog

Head Gardener
I think the part where he tries to shove a remote up his ass broke my funny fuse.

Especially when he starts hitting his head with a shoe.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
HA! Im almost crying...

I will never understand how people get so addicted to WoW...I downloaded the trial and played for a bit last year (like 1 day..) and it was complete bollocks. I'd never buy the game in the first place let alone pay per month to play.

There are far better games out there...that dont do this to you! ;)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had to watch it again, I couldn't help myself. There's so many bizarre moments that made me laugh. Each of these moments deserves a freeze-frame print-out with a little tagline plaque underneath, framed, and lining a wall in their house, so that he can be reminded of all his "best attributes".

* Goes under the covers and manages to take his shirt & shorts off.
* Walks in to his closet, closes the door behind himself, and immediately comes back out again.
* Tarzan-like "chest beating" while spazzing out.
* Almost shoving the remote up his rear end.
* Whacking himself over the head with a shoe.
... and of course the immediate & sudden silencing of it all when Daddy shouts at him to shut up.

Teehee!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lmao! Ahh that was frickin hilarious, and i absolutely love the way his brother gets so excited, its hilarious ^^

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I think it might be hoax actually... its just bit too covinient and that yelling and and all doesnt really make sense. Also it starts a bit too conviniently when same time the guy runs out other one gets in... If I would be that pissed I had hitted my bro on way in or something.

Ram

Head Gardener
I think it might be hoax actually... its just bit too covinient and that yelling and and all doesnt really make sense. Also it starts a bit too conviniently when same time the guy runs out other one gets in... If I would be that pissed I had hitted my bro on way in or something.

I hate to say it, but i actually agree with BW.
Why would he try to put a remote up his ass and beat his chest like tarzan!?

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Because he's thinking irrationally. People do all kinds of weird stuff when they're hysterical.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
wait. wat?

you frequent 4chan and have the balls to ask why people do something?!

a) people are dumb.
b) for attention
c) because they wanted and it doesn't have to make any logical sense.
d) all of the above.

Ram

Head Gardener
wait. wat?

a) people are dumb.
b) for attention
d) all of the above.

If your going to say it, say it right 'wait, wut?'

And I visit 4chan, once or twice a week, that isn't that frequent.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
wait. wat?

a) people are dumb.
b) for attention
d) all of the above.

If your going to say it, say it right 'wait, wut?'

And I visit 4chan, once or twice a week, that isn't that frequent.

more frequent then 99.9% of us

I must say that i do not believe it is fake. I think that he is so upset, or rather wants to be, that he doesnt know how to express it, so he resorts to doing some rather stupid things. See Weeble's post too.

To me, I understand perfectly why he is behaving like that. Not that I have ever had a spaz like that :p

Ram

Head Gardener
Well to say, I can name 5 people who visit 4chan regularly. Its definatly not 99.9%

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I don't think it's acted. It's just TOO crazy (the noises especially!) to be acted, and certain people when they get hysterical (particularly happens at younger ages - teenage years, when hormones are a bit imbalanced, crazy, and overwhelming), the hormones/chemicals can just make you "spaz out" (act irrationally/nonsensically, as if your entire mind and body just wants to express "something" but doesn't know how or what, it's overwhelming the whole body).

So I really do think it's genuine. Which makes it fantastic.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I had to watch it again, I couldn't help myself. There's so many bizarre moments that made me laugh. Each of these moments deserves a freeze-frame print-out with a little tagline plaque underneath, framed, and lining a wall in their house, so that he can be reminded of all his "best attributes".

* Goes under the covers and manages to take his shirt & shorts off.
* Walks in to his closet, closes the door behind himself, and immediately comes back out again.
* Tarzan-like "chest beating" while spazzing out.
* Almost shoving the remote up his rear end.
* Whacking himself over the head with a shoe.
... and of course the immediate & sudden silencing of it all when Daddy shouts at him to shut up.

Teehee!
Roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl. Nuce summary there :p

As for the noises, I dunno if any of you have heard the noise that pigs made when they are getting butchered, but that is exactly the same noise :D