Help please

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Well for the past few days, I have been trying to get onto 'Youtube' and 'Google'. Youtube has not loaded up, *at all*, and Google loads up but its' page load up time is something around 2 minutes.

MY internet speed download speed is: 6.7mb/s and upload speed is: 330kb/s.

I have closed all my other internet linked programs and it still isn't working. Any other website I surf is going t normal speed.

Can someone help sort this problem out please? :(

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Help please

Next time Google is being slow, press the windows key & R together (or go to start->run). Type "cmd" in this box and hit enter, to bring up a command window (a dos box).

In this new command window, enter the following line exactly;
tracert google.com

And hit enter. Wait for it to complete. Now right click in the command window, and select "mark". Left click and drag a box covering the entire results from the point you entered the traceroute command to the bottom of the results, and press enter. This puts your selection in to the clipboard (it's a long way of doing "copy" in a dos box!). Then come here and paste the results.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Got it sorted, couple of nights ago. Don't know what I done to make it work though lol :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer

ono not 330kb/s...i get 50kb/s :mad:

now that that's sorted, its probably just to do with your ip being swamped or something.