Goodbye

Bruce666

Harvester
I never thought id make a thread in this section:/

The reasons for me leaving are thus, the friends i thought i had betrayed me, my co-leader left me without a word, my friends also left without a word, my alliance was crushed, and well i have a baby on the way, too some might be suprised i am keeping this one, and im in a real relationship instead of sleeping with random tarts all the time, i will miss the game, IRC, and everyone of the players, if you like me or not, playing with you made the game better, i respect everyone of you.

But alas, i tried every round too do my best sometimes pissed people off,alci,toby,garett,azlev, your all great players but i just didnt get along with you, i wish you the best of luck anyway,then theirs saintconnor been playing with you for many rounds since i rejoined bush and joined you in Seed, your allways gonna remain a friend

then theirs all the friends i made in second 2 none , twigley kept me through many mistakes,like recalling defence because i was looking at outgoings instead of incomings, and thought it was all clear:/, i respected him more than any other leader ever, mainly because he was the only leader that was ftw that gave me a chance, but he is a great guy, a great leader and i wish him well

john, joe and quicksilver , you were allways their for me if i needed land or had problems in RL, and all joined me this round even thought it was a failure:/, i wish you all luck in the future, and this round

ive made many friends like phantom who stuck with me through NO U, through all the trials and tribulations, you were my rock, and never stopped being their , thank you

and finally too azzer you made a great game , i have played off and on since my first round in disease in round 9, when gadfly lead the alliance, i hope some people return, and more new members join, have fun and best of luck

i might drop in from time too time in IRC but this will be my last thread

Goodbye All.

Bruce

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well much as you irritated me from time to time, it's always too bad to see another player go, no matter of how 'dubious' a calibre ;)

Ciao :)

Tombi

Harvester
:'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'< :'<

john

Harvester
good bye bruce. sad to see you leave but real life should always take priority over bush. it was always fun playin with you and against you. your a great guy to talk to and i wish the best of luck to you, your woman, and child. dont forget to stop by on irc and say hai :p

you'll be back! :D

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Bruce, it was good to meet you this round, and I'm sorry for my lack of commitment. I wish all the best for you and your new girl and the baby on the way (even though I voiced opinions otherwise). I think you'll get your act together and make a fine father. Best of luck mate.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Bye bye bruce!
Ima miss you! :(
wavey.gif

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
<3 Bruce, hope to see you back in IRC every now and then

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Damn man, i feel bad for bailing on you this round(and last), but atleast i had the balls and integrity to talk to you and let you know what was going on, and do it before round start. I wish you the best of luck with your kid and your girlfriend and hope all goes welll.

gewd lux in teh RLz

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This is indeed, sad news. All I can do is wish you the best my friend. Cause you'll do better than I to say least. :p
I'll raise a pint to you with Dando tonight!
<3