[Taken] Ginge needs a home

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Can't guarantee massive amounts of activity, contactable during nights I guess, uncontactable when working unless on break. On at round start (for once) and most of the weekend due to a busted ankle. See ID history for previous exp.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
If you're looking for the worst player in the history of bushtarion your search ends here. Ger marvinder if you want to be amazed.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Be proud, Marvinder
A millenium of posts
haiku'd in your thread.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
pro tip: don't post your contactability details on a public forum

bluehen55

Harvester
why would it matter if people know how contactable you are unless your going ftw?

Contrary to popular belief, people who aren't ftw do occasionally try to attack and kill each other, and I'd say its much easier to kill someone when you know they aren't contactable.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
why would it matter if people know how contactable you are unless your going ftw?

Contrary to popular belief, people who aren't ftw do occasionally try to attack and kill each other, and I'd say its much easier to kill someone when you know they aren't contactable.

true, but playing ftf, you can assume most folks aren't going to be contactable.. :p So just keep trying till you get them! Its quite simple to work out WHEN someone's not around.