Game of Thrones (SPOILERS ALERT)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
RE: Red Wedding

reaction.png

I may as well have been screaming this from a rooftop for the past six years.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I yelled and kicked my Lucozade about 4ft.

/South Park style reenactment of travelling to George Martin's home and requesting a new Lucozade

Even worse, when you call to check reactions with a friend and then realise he's read the whole lot - And all he gives you is an aside chuckle and says "oh well it was obvious". No. It wasn't. Dick.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
DaRKGoD told me this about the series: everyone dies. So, even though it sucks, I kinda feared it coming.

Remember guys, don't begin to like anyone, because they all die.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Soo, is this series worth watching? I rarely watch TV, but everyone seems to be into this series.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Soo, is this series worth watching? I rarely watch TV, but everyone seems to be into this series.

Game of Thrones is one of the three very best shows to ever air on Television. It's like one long glorious epic movie. Just watch it.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Game of Thrones is one of the three very best shows to ever air on Television. It's like one long glorious epic movie. Just watch it.

I'll definitely watch it when i get the chance then.

btw, what are the other two series that are so great?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I'll definitely watch it when i get the chance then.

btw, what are the other two series that are so great?

Band of Brothers, probably the best thing *ever* made for Television. Better than movies.

Rome (I loved)

The Sopranos (unreal)

The Wire

Okay so more than 3, but you get the picture.

Max

Garden Designer
Is it better than Rastamouse? That's the real question we need to be asking ourselves :D