G-Blunted's Awsome Online Calculator!

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: G-Blunted's Awsome Online Calculator!

CrazyMonkey said:
G-Blunted you said you stole all the formulas from antisbacks or bobbins. Basically it should be their calculator; the only thing you did was maybe group everything together.

Basically you should rename it and just make it bobwo #2.

Bobbin took his own time to make it, paid money for testing it in pw etc.

Indeed. I like the range of calcs, i think it's a good thing. However i do get a slight be annoyed when people steal my formulae and seed values without asking me.

Also, anyone stealing my seed values... Their calc will be off, way off.

Because the more land you have, the less seeds you get per land. Simply typing into Bobwo, one of each land, and using those values it gives for Harvs will actually be wrong.

And I'd like to state thatpublicly. The harv calcs on G-Blunted and Antisback are wrong.

I'm all up for decent calcs, but when they are wrong, i will state it. And no, i won't give you my formulae, it's taken me years to refine them.

antisback

Head Gardener

Yes, i did realise this from the moment i made the calc, but...
I would like to point the following things out:
  • You do not lose out on any seeds[/*:m:2w5dtpmi]
  • It doesn't show any real effect until you have relativly high acres and are more likely to round the value of the harvester calc up and buy up to the next million[/*:m:2w5dtpmi]
  • I am working on my own formula for the *i beleive* exponential curve[/*:m:2w5dtpmi]
  • I do not expect you to impart your formula[/*:m:2w5dtpmi]
  • There is a link to bobwo from my plugin's home page[/*:m:2w5dtpmi]

I'm sorry if you were offended bobbin, if i'd known you'd have a problem with me using public information then i probably would have discussed it with you.

Yours apologetically
-ant

Bobbin

Head Gardener

antisback said:
Yes, i did realise this from the moment i made the calc, but...
I would like to point the following things out:
  • You do not lose out on any seeds[/*:m:fiqp5mm8]
  • It doesn't show any real effect until you have relativly high acres and are more likely to round the value of the harvester calc up and buy up to the next million[/*:m:fiqp5mm8]
  • I am working on my own formula for the *i beleive* exponential curve[/*:m:fiqp5mm8]
  • I do not expect you to impart your formula[/*:m:fiqp5mm8]
  • There is a link to bobwo from my plugin's home page[/*:m:fiqp5mm8]

I'm sorry if you were offended bobbin, if i'd known you'd have a problem with me using public information then i probably would have discussed it with you.

Yours apologetically
-ant

I'm not against it. I'm just starting to get annoyed by everyone stealing my values without asking.. If people were to ask, 90% of the answers would be yes anyway, But, it's still nice to be asked to be honest.

antisback

Head Gardener

Hey i'm sorry mate :(

I did have a lengthy discussion with you about if you had any problems with me releasing the plugin before i released it though, i do beleive i mentioned using bobwo to get the values for the harvester calc, and the harvester calc only, but you are correct it is your intellectual property, and under law you do reserve the right to refuse use of your intellectual property.

G-Blunted

Planter

You know i did notice that, and i had put this Disclaimer in the source:

/**********
Disclaimer: this calculation does not account for Exponential Seed Decay.
But then again, nobody's calculator does! So yay. More information here: http://bushtarion.com/manual/faq.php#116
***********/

lol :p

Also, i didn't think it'd be a problem using those values, i got. So i'm asking you now, is it okay if i use your values for seeds grown? I don't know what i'll do if it's not :cry: But i would figure out something i do suppose....

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I have an idea, lets get more redundant calcs.

When can I expect the pinpower calc upgrade?

Where is my treedude's calc to show exponential weed smoked vs incomming ratios?

When can I expect crazymonkey to... oh wait :(

ffs in the spirit of monty python's holy grail... GET ON WITH IT!

Bobbin

Head Gardener

G-Blunted said:
You know i did notice that, and i had put this Disclaimer in the source:

/**********
Disclaimer: this calculation does not account for Exponential Seed Decay.
But then again, nobody's calculator does! So yay. More information here: http://bushtarion.com/manual/faq.php#116
***********/

lol :p

Also, i didn't think it'd be a problem using those values, i got. So i'm asking you now, is it okay if i use your values for seeds grown? I don't know what i'll do if it's not :cry: But i would figure out something i do suppose....

Mine does :)

and maybe hire a private world as i did for testing purposes? don't know really...

but yes, you can use them. Once the proper links and credits are shown.