G-Blunted's Awsome Online Calculator!

G-Blunted

Planter
Welcome to the fastest and easiest bushtarion calculator you've ever used!! It's seriously, really easy, and all conclusive. It's a mixture of harv calc, funds predicter, and seed calc all in one! All values were taken from Bobwo and antiback's firefox plugin. They are credited in full in the source code, please check it out!

So tell me what you think, this is my first initial public offering! Tell your friends, bookmark the page, it's not the prettiest thing, but it gets the job done, and fits all in one page, all in one calculation, all in one key stroke :)

Stable Version:

http://www.gbleezy.info/calc.php

Version in Development:

http://www.gbleezy.info/

Other tools currently in development:
http://www.gbleezy.info/color_code_br.php - G-Blunted's Color Coded BRs!

G-Blunted

Planter
Version 1.1

Version 1.1

I have just added a pretty big update: The calculator now has the ability to provide you critical data on your enemy's ETA's! For instance...

If my Networth was: £100,000,000

Then the magnificent machine will provide you with this:

# The biggest dude that can attack you at +2 would be: £333,333,333
# The biggest dude that can attack you at +1 would be: £285,714,286
# The biggest dude that can attack you with no ETA modifier would be: £250,000,000

# The smallest dude that you can attack at +2 would be: £30,000,000
# The smallest dude that you can attack at +1 would be: £35,000,000
# The smallest dude that you can attack with no ETA modifier would be: £40,000,000

Pretty cool right? It's really useful for when you are trying to stay out of range of larger opponents. Very nice for people in top 200! :x-mas:

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Re: G-Blunted's Awsome Online Calculator!

The pages aren't loading for me

Zakkgard

Weeder

And how can people be sure you're not saving all the info on your computer..

G-Blunted

Planter

Because I provide all the source code.

You can always change the values in the box before you hit Submit. But that would be a big hassle.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

G-Blunted said:
Welcome to the fastest and easiest bushtarion calculator you've ever used!! It's seriously, really easy, and all conclusive. It's a mixture of harv calc, funds predicter, and seed calc all in one!
It's so not the fastest and easiest calc I've ever used. Copying and pasting is too time consuming. Good job though.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

i like it but lately there are just to many calc's out there, i think all the major ones should work together to make one big awesome one, i really like the way Ants works with the whole pluginness but i like a lot of the features others have ... just theres to many out there already there isn't a need for more.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

the best one ive used over the years (and ive lost it now unfortunately..also it'd be out of date i guess) is this one that was like IRC...but with harv calcs and **** built in...and you could obviously use it like normal IRC..and it had a internet bit in it as well..so you had one program open for IRC, calc stuff and actually playing bush

i want to say it was made by darksider..but i could be wrong...memories going in my old age...

G-Blunted

Planter

Polo said:
G-Blunted said:
Welcome to the fastest and easiest bushtarion calculator you've ever used!! It's seriously, really easy, and all conclusive. It's a mixture of harv calc, funds predicter, and seed calc all in one!
It's so not the fastest and easiest calc I've ever used. Copying and pasting is too time consuming. Good job though.

What the hell? It's a lot less time consuming than typing in 4 6 digit numbers for calculating seeds. And then another four 4 digit numbers for calculating harvs. My calculator elimates the need for all that waste of time by enabling simple Cut and Paste! Also my calculator includes information that is NOT AVAILABLE IN OTHER CALCS!! That would be maximum enemy valuations at the different ETAs! Very cool stuff... :x-mas:

Davis said:
i like it but lately there are just to many calc's out there, i think all the major ones should work together to make one big awesome one, i really like the way Ants works with the whole pluginness but i like a lot of the features others have ... just theres to many out there already there isn't a need for more.

Yes, and that is exactly why i made this one and what sets it apart from anything else on the market!! You havn't tried my calc! Mine *IS* all the major ones working together to make "G-Blunted's Awsome Calculator" AKA "one big awsome one".

pinpower said:
the best one ive used over the years (and ive lost it now unfortunately..also it'd be out of date i guess) is this one that was like IRC...but with harv calcs and smeg built in...and you could obviously use it like normal IRC..and it had a internet bit in it as well..so you had one program open for IRC, calc stuff and actually playing bush

i want to say it was made by darksider..but i could be wrong...memories going in my old age...

That's Bushstats. A modified mIRC client. I must say that was probably my favorite bush calculator too for it's attempts at parsing dump data with mIRC Script. That **** inspired me programmatically a lot back in the day. I think it was DarkSider's code :)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

G-Blunted said:
Polo said:
[quote="G-Blunted":2qacajh0]Welcome to the fastest and easiest bushtarion calculator you've ever used!! It's seriously, really easy, and all conclusive. It's a mixture of harv calc, funds predicter, and seed calc all in one!

What the hell? It's a lot less time consuming than typing in 4 6 digit numbers for calculating seeds. And then another four 4 digit numbers for calculating harvs. My calculator elimates the need for all that waste of time by enabling simple Cut and Paste! Also my calculator includes information that is NOT AVAILABLE IN OTHER CALCS!! That would be maximum enemy valuations at the different ETAs! Very cool stuff... :x-mas: [/quote:2qacajh0]
My firefox extension does it all without you needing to type/paste anything. :)

CrazyMonkey

Planter

G-Blunted you said you stole all the formulas from antisbacks or bobbins. Basically it should be their calculator; the only thing you did was maybe group everything together.

Basically you should rename it and just make it bobwo #2.

Bobbin took his own time to make it, paid money for testing it in pw etc.

G-Blunted

Planter

CrazyMonkey said:
G-Blunted you said you stole all the formulas from antisbacks or bobbins. Basically it should be their calculator; the only thing you did was maybe group everything together.

Basically you should rename it and just make it bobwo #2.

Bobbin took his own time to make it, paid money for testing it in pw etc.

That doesn't even make sense. The formula to calculate harvesters and seeds and all of that is the same for everyone playing bushtarion. I gave credit to their numbers where their numbers were used. Yes i did group everything together in to one nice integrated system. Yes I did write all of the code from scratch, yes it is a part of my GOTK project, so no i would not consider this Bobwo 2. Bobbin did an awsome job with Bobwo, it is a fundamental calculator, a landmark, first of it's kind, it is THE calculator that all others are based on of course (including mine).

I simply consider mine different. The C&P feature is really what sets it apart from the rest on the market i believe. Also being an all-in-one calculator is a wonderful feature particular to my calc. In addition to the standard harv/seed/funds calcs, the enemy ETA valuation calc is pretty sweet, especially for top alliances to help players stay out of range of people they don't want to be in range of. To my knowledge this is first public calculator of it's kind. Not to mention, it being part of the GOTK project, the source code is 100% open and available to the public!! This is great for people's own security so they can see what's really going on, and so everyone can check the calculations themselves to make sure they are as accurate as possible.

Anyways, those are major factors that i believe sets my calculator apart from the competition :)

UPDATE: The Calculator is now Holiday Compliant!

Eden

Planter

you bunch of lads are sooo unsupportive and all you do is complain and whine and brag how your calc is better than his... :)

btw, I really like it. and it's much easier than having to enter all the numbers etc. I give you props for it. The one thing you can probably do is like make the box smaller and the fonts more appealing etc or easier to read. Maybe not one big blob of information, maybe boxed in.

Merry Christmas

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I put here again:
Cheating.
If something is done without copy & paste i call it cheating and breaking of EULA.
This is not a spam message bobbin.
So please theres no need to edit it out.

ViVi

Pruner

Welcome to evolution on a minor scale. Exciting stuff, huh? Gone are the days of pure manual input.

G-Blunted

Planter

BlackWolf said:
I put here again:
Cheating.
If something is done without copy & paste i call it cheating and breaking of EULA.

So say by using my calculator i am cheating? Is this what you said in your post that got deleted by Bobbin? And you go ahead and repost the same spam post? That is a complete disregard for mod's authority don't you think??

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I have not said using your calculator is cheating.
I have said using Polos is.
If mod wouldnt have deleted my original message which was directly after polos message of him having such tool it would b pretty clear to you too.
I couldnt bother less to go around repeating myself every time some mod thinks im doing this or that.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

BlackWolf said:
I put here again:
Cheating.

Blackwolf: One word replies are spam. If you want to comment then please do, but don't simply say "Cheat" and expect your post to last.