Free Bribing Units

StormyWaters

Planter
It's been awhile since I played, and I don't remember getting to research the paid Blueprint Research if you didn't pay (I use to pay for the Puppet Masters back when I played), but I have a question about them.

In a recent attack, they supposedly bribed the following:

[range] 2,414,612 allied Puppet Master pulled some strings and bribed 222,028 hostile staff.
Bribed: 222,028 [£9,959,791,000] enemies bribed.

That equates to about 45,000 a unit. Since I attacked a harrier/ranger I naturally assumed I bribed some of those units. However, even after waiting for my mob to return from the id I attacked, I did not gain a single unit that I could tell. Is this because I didn't pay for the Blueprints and therefore cannot obtain the bribed units or something?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks,

Steve_God

Official Helper
There is no difference between using the units having paid for blueprints earlier in the round, or using them during the free period at the end.

For the Harrier/Ranger route, it's very possible the average could have been due to other units as mentioned by Abreu.
Plus, the bribed units automatically appear at your home straight after the tick - so if you were waiting for a change then you wouldn't have seen it after during the 'ETA 1 Returning' tick, but instead after the 'Attacking for 3' tick.

On your next attack, check what units have appeared at your home while your mob is still out - they are what you have bribed :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You bribed Wheelies

go to your statistics page, unit statistics, and see what you have bribed.. There's a good chance it was wheelies/Tractors/Combines/flak ect.. Something you already have and probably wouldn't notice if you got a few more of them.