Forums aren't what they use to be

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Aside from the lack of BlackWolf's propaganda and Sordes' suggestions, the forums really haven't changed much.

Bruce666

Harvester
I miss lots of people like whatever happened too inferno?

he just disappeared one day, recon left?

without JJ irc does get boring

the key players have left and altho their are some great players left, kicking the legends from the game is really a bad idea

because theyll be no one left:(

Hobo

Harvester
There are only 500 people playing the game, its gonna get stale. But stale doesnt mean dead.

And if we all got along would be a hell of a **** war game wouldn't it!!!

Amused

BANNED
I thought all the cancer was removed from this game? It's still going downhill? Amusing.

Sekishi

Pruner
Digging up an old Thread. Very bad of me I know but I guess I should do it to leave a message. Sordes is stil reachable if people are interested, Ive just changed to this character name, And if you send me a PM i get Mail stil saying so I will usualy see it within a few days. The name Sordes died with me here on Bushtarion. Changed it long before elsewhere. These days I lead a Guild on WoW, Sort of like a training guild with a few serius people there.

I stil stop by and check if there are any interesting topics from time to time worth reading and usualy read up on the suggestions forum that i was always interested in. I stoped playing due to my health a little over 3 years ago now. Not that the game has devoloped all to well since then and are plenty of things i can do a "I told you so" thats been happending but i simply stoped caring about it. I lost intrest trying to help save and improve a game that gave me a alot when regardless of what i wrote people would either not read it or things would never come from it. I might have had little to do but none will try something over and over and over if nothing ever comes from it. That the game has stil gone on is no surprise I have no idea on its current memberbase other then i see a few posts complaining its droping alot. If its the case its quite simple realy.

No one will play same game forever and it needs once in a while radical changes to keep it interesting. Doing them you lose a few but you revive the intrest in most of the rest. Why it never happend well, ask Azzer. I know he read what i wrote but other then that. Bah who knows. Maybe ill make a suggestion again since people missed em. What kind should i make ? Dont take long to write one up but depending on what kind is requested it might take a little. What kind of suggestion would people like to see ? Do note. It will be long like in past, so i wont bother unless someone will actualy read it :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
A suggestion from somebody who doesn't even play the game any more... great idea [/sarcasm]