Fo' Real This Time

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Alas, I can no longer be bothered with this game. I got bored of having loads of rushing units, and then I just got bored generally of doing anything at all.
Over the years, I've met and played alongside/against some brilliant people. Bush was a game I thoroughly enjoyed, and this round I've just found it hasn't been what it always was before to me. So thank you to all the individuals that kept me glued to a text-based game for so long, when I thought they were lame at first.
This isn't a 'Twigley quit', this is me departing from the game entirely in any sort of active role.
This round has sadly highlighted some of the stuff that goes on in this game that is so utterly ridiculous, considering there are only about 300 people left that play this game in one form or another.
So I yonder to play guitar more often, and get on with making money. Thank you all for the brilliant memories - When I'm about the PC I'll likely idle wherever I can in IRC.
Later, suckers!

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Over the years, I've met and played alongside/against some brilliant people.

Each and single one of those were my multis. True story.
<3 DaX
The only player to lose a body part for bushtarion's sake.
I'd usually be sad to see a good player go, but nowadays bush is just not worth it and I'm actually happy for DaX.

Have fun in real life, hope I get to hear some of your tunes soon

Davis

Tree Surgeon
.This isn't a 'Twigley quit', this is me departing from the game entirely in any sort of active role.
When I'm about the PC I'll likely idle wherever I can in IRC.
Later, suckers!

If you really want to quit you cant get in irc

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
.This isn't a 'Twigley quit', this is me departing from the game entirely in any sort of active role.
When I'm about the PC I'll likely idle wherever I can in IRC.
Later, suckers!

If you really want to quit you cant get in irc

Tru Dat, it will only drag you back in,

Good luck little costume buddy ^_^

Zaheen

BANNED
Just popped by to say hey to everyone, but I'll channel all my text into your goodbye thread. I couldn't help but notice you have like 4 of them on this page, haha - that's always funny to see, then you say you're not like Twigley (which is true) because you are WORSE! XD

That aside, I read something quite sad as I was leaving and I'm really glad your tumour was cured. I lost one of my best friends a few years ago who I knew since I was 3 years old, he died at 22 because of that same reason.

Anyway, I apologise for all the abuse I threw your way - I can't take it back, but I'm improved from last time I played and I can only improve the way I react.

I wish you the best with life Dax - if you need quitting tips, feel free to PM me ; )

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
He really could give you some tips DaX, check his signature for proof!

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
See ya Dax. I for one will miss all your ranting to do this, do that, stop doing that and start doing this, only to watch you do none of the above :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Eh. It's like, my 30th round of signing an ID round after next. Maybe it's a sign.