Fill In A Survey for a Favour? Chance to win £20 Amazon Voucher

Steve_God

Official Helper
Hey peeps,

One of my good friends is currently gathering some data for her studies, but is struggling to get the numbers she needs (currently around 100, and she needs over 300).

If anyone has got a spare 15 minutes, any chance you could fill in the survey?
There's a chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher too as an extra incentive
icon_smile.gif

Her scripted intro for it is below:

----------------------------------

I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist employed within the NHS and studying at Newcastle University. As part of my studies I am conducting some research into Intolerance of Uncertainty (IU). IU is basically a feeling of discomfort when faced with situations in which the outcome is unknown. IU has been found to be present across the whole population and varies in degree. Some people may be particularly intolerant of uncertainty, whereas others are not. I am interested in researching in this area because IU has been found to be a risk factor for many different mental health problems. Understanding more about it could therefore improve treatments. The project has ethical approval from Newcastle University.

I am keen to recruit anybody aged 18 years or over to participate, whether they have had mental health problems or not. The study is online based and is a series of anonymous questionnaires, which take about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you complete the survey you will have the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 amazon voucher, with at least one £20 voucher for every fifty participants.

I wondered whether you might be able to circulate this around your group members, or anyone else you think may be interested?

If you would personally like to enter please click on the link below:

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...39ks6UOuUix51X

----------------------------------

Cheers!
icon_smile.gif

- Steve

Max

Garden Designer
I hope the research goes well :) *hopes to have the luck of the 2%*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well I couldn't relate to a single one of those real-life hypothetical situations.

Friends? Romantic possibilities? Promotion worries?

I spent most of the time alternately laughing and crying to myself.

Elevnos

BANNED
Well I couldn't relate to a single one of those real-life hypothetical situations.

Friends? Romantic possibilities? Promotion worries?

I spent most of the time alternately laughing and crying to myself.

Not allowed to give the rep this deserves because I give you too much already!