Fail. | R31

antisback

Head Gardener
I don't think Enrico is complaining so much about the amount of inc, more the fact it's been pretty constant for 4 or 5 days now - may i take the opportunity to praise your dedication.

Lets be honest though, it most definitely is bottom feeding - who cares its a valid tactic and back in the day i was easily one of the worst for it. The fact of the matter is the remaining player base is so active you'd do very well to land at anything other than 40% with 5 player over 3 ticks. But come on, grow some balls and admit it, whats the point in saving face, its a game - i doubt you really need to impress anyone here.

At the end of the day i'm not going to complain about it, but don't spend 4 or 5 pages in the other thread having 5 or 6 different people complain for 3 or 4 waves and then have a go at enrico for having a word here.
/me is not a big fan of Hypocrisy

Died: 14,396,223 [£237,202,967,900] enemies dead. 20,502,402 [£1,060,374,864,000] friendlies dead.
Epic Fail?

Podunk

Head Gardener
I spied OF members when I was notified that the 'resistance' was hitting them.
EF was most definitely hitting them.

You hit them with the 'resistance'
They are hitting you now because you hit them.

They are not a part of the resistance. In fact they have a crossed out R as their little alliance flag thing. Its not hard to see that they are against the resistance.

Meanwhile you have the little R as your alliance flag. I'd venture to guess that puts you up high on their targets list.

I haven't seen this amount of whining for awhile now. It makes me sick. If your alliance was in my range I would give you something to whine about.

Play for blood. Play for land.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Are they resisting resistance?? ;) Funny how they waved us the week BEFORE TBA launched an attack on them, then?

Or that they most soundly have waved Fail. who undoubtably is out of the resistance. :p

Fair and square bottomfeeding I don't mind as much, claiming they were bashed by an alliance half their size (who at the time was busy dealing with incoming) is just laughable...

Old Farts have lost much respect in my eyes, at least other allies who have waved us haven't tried to excuse themselves with some noble cause and how OMFGWTFBBQ sad it is they were hit by other alliances earlier.

Meh we will rebuild! :D Not for revenge, glory or bottomfeeding but For The Lulz!!

Podunk

Head Gardener
Are they resisting resistance?? ;) Funny how they waved us the week BEFORE TBA launched an attack on them, then?

Or that they most soundly have waved Fail. who undoubtably is out of the resistance. :p

Fair and square bottomfeeding I don't mind as much, claiming they were bashed by an alliance half their size (who at the time was busy dealing with incoming) is just laughable...

Old Farts have lost much respect in my eyes, at least other allies who have waved us haven't tried to excuse themselves with some noble cause and how OMFGWTFBBQ sad it is they were hit by other alliances earlier.

Meh we will rebuild! :D Not for revenge, glory or bottomfeeding but For The Lulz!!

They aren't claiming that your alliance alone bashed them. But your alliance + Enmity + Fail + S2N + RRR. As far as I'm concerned EF is completely irrelevant this round only a leech of the 'resistance' to hide and avoid possible incoming they might get.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

They aren't claiming that your alliance alone bashed them. But your alliance + Enmity + Fail + S2N + RRR. As far as I'm concerned EF is completely irrelevant this round only a leech of the 'resistance' to hide and avoid possible incoming they might get.

You obviously have no clue how an resistance works? I ain't a powerblock holding rosy hands. :p We have had our share of incoming from other resistance members.

As for OF, do they imply RRR is part of the resistance then? ;) I mean they have the small R-logo, sent on OF etc. :D

But seriously, my main goal for the round is to have a fun round with cool people, and so far that has been a success, and I wanted and still want to contribute what I can to make sure the stagnating bore-fest of last round doesn't repeat.

(Oh and as I think Garrett can confirm: EF was sending at #1 before RRR took that spot as well. )

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
*snip*

They aren't claiming that your alliance alone bashed them. But your alliance + Enmity + Fail + S2N + RRR.

To lump us in with those neanderthals is unfair :p we just sent on targets of opportunity (i.e. the ones that grew into range, in retrospect presumably to defend against their other inc) and hit them. We weren't really aware that they had other inc. So let's not confuse the issue ;)

That is speaking for myself, there may have been 'behind the scenes organization to which i was not party' but i'm pretty sure we just were like 'oh sweet XXXX ID is in range, let's hit them, ready bashers? set bashers? GO!'

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I could have sworn this thread was about Fail.

I must be wrong :( I just need to stop making threads I guess.

Podunk

Head Gardener
*snip*

They aren't claiming that your alliance alone bashed them. But your alliance + Enmity + Fail + S2N + RRR.

To lump us in with those neanderthals is unfair :p we just sent on targets of opportunity (i.e. the ones that grew into range, in retrospect presumably to defend against their other inc) and hit them. We weren't really aware that they had other inc. So let's not confuse the issue ;)

That is speaking for myself, there may have been 'behind the scenes organization to which i was not party' but i'm pretty sure we just were like 'oh sweet XXXX ID is in range, let's hit them, ready bashers? set bashers? GO!'

I was merely stating who I saw attacking OF members at that current time I spied OF. RRR were all over wacky because he pulled a dumb move by sending 69 troopers to like 5 of RRR's IDs. So sorry to lump you in there but you were present therefore noted in the roll call so to speak. :p

Enrico said:
*snip*
You obviously have no clue how an resistance works?
*more snip*

Yes, I've lead my alliance to a win via resistance. The 'resistance' we have this round I still think is a load of crap since we let RRR grow for a week unhindered.
Until it proves me wrong I will take a pessimists point of view on if for this round.

I could have sworn this thread was about Fail.

I must be wrong :( I just need to stop making threads I guess.

Sorry Garrett, I had to speak my mind on the garbage that was brought to this topic :p

On topic: Fail died. Lol.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Yeah, Melnibone sorta high-jacked it, and I was lead astray.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Enrico said:
*snip*
You obviously have no clue how an resistance works?
*more snip*

Yes, I've lead my alliance to a win via resistance. The 'resistance' we have this round I still think is a load of crap since we let RRR grow for a week unhindered.
Until it proves me wrong I will take a pessimists point of view on if for this round.

Well, I can agree on that!! Just sad that when the show finally starts I'm virtually zeroed from silly OF incoming, and can't play along. :'(

And what I meant was that you seemed to imply that everyone associated with the resistance was exempt from incoming from other members of the resistance, which is wrong. :) A quick look on the alliance stats show that we have had our share of inc. (Leading "the most helped out" stat.)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well as long as we're clearing the air, EF was down with me since week 1 when we took a pitiful initial stab on 2nd20 and followed me against enmity. but no one has really disputed that either.

and as far as showing results to fail. 2 waves have been launched. 1 total recall. 2nd wave took a bunch of flak and pom losses HOWEVER we did nab 3k acres in the process.

Was it worth it for the 3k? Eh, it could have been better. But I didn't promise victory, I promised results. Results you now have.

Now excuse me, I still have flak to kill.

aGit

Harvester
around and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows. This thread that is.

at the end of the day, this is still a war game, so why X did Y is totaly irrelevant.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Apathy is death. We convinced people rounds ago not to post this stuff. The forum activity pretty much died.

Soap Operas are totally irrelevant, however, they are fun.

Such is the drama between ingame personnel.

Shhh the director called for quiet on the set! aaaaaaaand ACTION!