eRepublik - Online Game

Steve_God

Official Helper
Hey guys,
Quite a while back a link was posted about the game eRepublik.
I've just wondering how many of you are still playing it?

Reason I'm asking is that some in-game elections are only won by a handful of votes, and if we had a big enough group together with the common goal, could potentially get us somewhere! :)

If you've not played it before, feel free to sign-up and give it a go too!:
www.erepublik.com

tomtree

Head Gardener
ive got an account... quit a while ago, cant remember why though i think it was to do with the annoying politics. just revived my account "tomtree" am lvl 18, no idea if thats any good? add me and tell me what to do! lol

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
ive got an account... quit a while ago, cant remember why though i think it was to do with the annoying politics. just revived my account "tomtree" am lvl 18, no idea if thats any good? add me and tell me what to do! lol

same, lvl 22 Zen Mahong
is there anything to do, or is this just a big scam to get referrers :p

Steve_God

Official Helper
Well the idea is to get a group of us together in a small country, set up a political party, and see if we can take over a country! \o/

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Your citizen is dead

Your health level is equal to 0 and you do not have any food in your inventory - as a result, your citizen has died. Your eRepublik bank accounts, inventory and skills are the same as before.

You are welcomed to start your life again in eRepublik with a 50 unit health bonus.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
It has its ups and downs.

First month all 5 of us got in due to an epic, epic, EPIC fail by the Irish ATo efforts. 2nd month they hatched a plan with Canada to wipe themselves down to 2 regions, it was very successful and we were unable to run this month :(

Still trolling though :3