Dota 2

Yang

Harvester
Who's watching the tournament and getting pretty excited? :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
havent been watching it live. watched the virus/Nirv game yesterday, was quite good! lag doesnt seem great though but thats probably due to all the people watching it.

Yang

Harvester
I'm currently in the beta for this atm, anyone else in the beta or waiting for keys?

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'm waiting for the key like there's no tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to trying this out! How is it?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
wtf how did you manage to get a beta key Yang?!

i've been on the waiting list for ages now :(

Yang

Harvester
I'm waiting for the key like there's no tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to trying this out! How is it?

Yeah its really good, exact same gameplay as DOTA 1 but matchmaking/controls are much smoother, although it takes like 1-2 games to get used to, will be so hard to go back and play DOTA 1 now....

wtf how did you manage to get a beta key Yang?!

i've been on the waiting list for ages now :(

Traded BF3 for an invite with someone on Reddit

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i actually made a steam account, just for a chance to get into the beta. about an hour later i realised my mistake

Yang

Harvester
They're pumping out the beta keys now, like ~12k people online now compared to like 700 3/4 weeks ago...

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
So based on a few reviews and reading some articles on various sites I've decided to give this a go. As a complete noob :p

Does anyone who still checks in here play?

edd

Tree Surgeon
I'm playing pretty much everyday atm with an RL mate of mine that also plays bush. I think Mattheus also plays (he was the one who suggested it to me).

I think I am quite easily satisfied by games so I'm not the best person to tell you how awesome it is but i do enjoy playing it.