[Recruiting] Deception

Bruce666

Harvester
Purely ftf alliance mostly old players so far like steve god, woolley and pantheon, a place too chill have a laugh and go back too the basics and have a fun time

would like too fill up activity isnt essential although some times nice, contact-ability isnt happening we want are members too have a life and a good time oh and the ever essential sleep:p

so if you arent too active and you are not contactable missing some old friends join deception

just request too join with your nick name and i will let you in:)

Bruce

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Join Bruce if you wanna have fun. I was going to do so myself, but the evil league of evil said they would ban me from forums if I were to show my interest in this alliance.

hi Bruce

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
would like too fill up activity isnt essential although some times nice, contact-ability isnt happening we want are members too have a life and a good time oh and the ever essential sleep:p

I take exception to that - I haven't been woken once yet!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

I take exception to that - I haven't been woken once yet!

That's because you have worthless troops, and are worthless. <3 ya!

Also, Bruce is funtimez. Join him. I was supposed to join but I also got talked out of it by the league of disgruntled, evil womanizers.