Day Z Alpha

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So basically I threw my money at the Day Z alpha release because I am insane. I want a group of like-minded individuals to gallivant around servers ruining the lives of all that are foolish enough to walk within the vicinity.

Steam ID: CaptainCrapSack/I AM THE LERH

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I was thinking about buying it in the humble bundle. If I had seen this thread first I woulda totes done it

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Full price will be £35 once out of alpha, so I bought it now to save £15 when it's absolutely perfect.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Well, it's $30 atm on Steam.

edit: oh, i forgot about exchange rates. ye, Im just a little wary since I don't really have anyone to play with.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I still love this game, and now have my own server attached to the hub server so I can scavenge in peace until I'm equipped to go people murdering. I always welcome new additions to our playing group - If you're interested I highly recommend adjusting to night time playing as we often player hunt at night!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Again posting here because I've had an entire day of both frustration and hilarity courtesy of this game. Had more people have been in the group then it likely would have been even funnier.