BugJam 2014

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Been at the last 2 bugjams, along with most other events at pod. My friend runs a drag car in sportman e.t, so you will normally find me on the start line trying in vain to keep him (and his heavy right foot)from overheating the tyres on the burn out.

Oh, awesome! I'm local to the area (dw I know a lot of them are inbred but y'know), so I've been going both legit and non legit since I was about 11/12. :p

d00ner

Pruner
Bugjam is one of the good ones, have you been unlucky enough to visit USC (ultimate street car)? Its the most chavvy and unwelcoming event I have ever been to :s

If this does happen, Il see if I can blag a start-line pass or two, means you have access to all area's. Standing trackside is really good fun, though you have to keep your wits about you incase of someone blowing up/fire etc. Just dont stand there when a methanol car is running, its effectively (iirc) tear gas coming from the exhaust. I did it, once. Eyes on fire, lungs felt like they had collapsed and instant head rush.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm good friends with the people that organise and manage it - I managed to get to the pits with free milkshake whilst being paid to work! Always an amazing experience. Indeed, it cannot be said for the street gatherings. Ketheads everywhere.

Alpha

Weeder
USC (Ultimate Street CHAV) is the most unwelcoming event every single year.