BigBoss signing out

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Hey there you all,

i know its really hard to quit bushtarion, its like quit smoking, impossible unless you do it less. So this is sorta my farewell already.

Back in the good old days of round 3 i joined Bushtarion, as plantarion *game which bushy is based on* was going offline'.

Round 3 was the first round of me and some mates in an alliance named DAF, after this round we decided to play a few more rounds, though after round 6 most of them quit, except for me. I was addicted, and still am, took a little break between round 15 - 19 *school and private reasons*. After the break i got back and made some new friends.

i've tried to rejoin the game and had to think of a whole new way to play because of the changes made in the game, this went quite well and i've been in a few top 10 alliances again.

Round 26 i was the leader of the alliance named Avalanche, we did pretty well and ended into the top7 for all rankings, could have been higher if we didnt lose like 80% our playerbase 4 times that round, but hey can't hear me complain we did great and enjoyed every minute of the round.

After 21 rounds it is my time to "quit" Bushtarion and move on with my life, ofcourse i can't just quit right after this round its impossible to do, Bushtarion is like drinking a beer, all are great and you enjoy every minute of them. Possibly i will be around next round as some inactive psolo but still not sure.

i'd like to thank all of the people who made the game fun to play, and ofcourse i wish you all best of luck.

BigBoss signing out.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: BigBoss signing out

All the best! ;)

Lupus

Head Gardener

NO!!!

i wont let you i'll come to the hauge and chain you to a computer!! This game wont be half as fun with out u to spam every minute of every day.
sorry bout jumping ship on Av :oops: and with u, steve, zoe and loz getting less active there are becoming less ppl to chat with.
But if u are really going good luck and have fun but keep in touch. no doubt u'll want a beating on COD 4, :twisted:

Love u!!
Lupus

Saints

Harvester

<3 bigboss it was fun being in the failing alliance with ya and how we tried to go solo but we were just to inactive lol

peace mate go into irc some timezzzz

Tapey

Weeder

=( gona miss ya dutchie... My round in AV was prob my fav. Prob coz u were sooo fat no one attacked me =P <3<3<3

TaO

Tree Surgeon
So 2 years later the time has come :)

I would love to thank Azzer for all the years of great pleasure you gave me..

Then all the guys i have played with and i have met during the years i have been playing, Thanks for the great time i've had :)

1 week left in this round, so its time to say goodbye!

Thanks all!, and maybe ill see you all in the future..

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
you didn't mention me, faggot

PS: seeing brandon's awesome timing, my message is aimed at both him and yurinal

lillie

Harvester
Hey BB :( thank you for giving me the chance to play up top...was an experience lol

<3 tc x

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Bye mate, been a pleasure playing with you!

You'll be back though and you know it! From this thread you already tried to quit 2 years ago!!! ;)

Best of luck in the big bad world!

Caranthir

Harvester
Bai Bai

By the way, bbq - q = bb, barbieq - q = barbie, therefore..

you are barbie. Never forget that.

And I'm sure I'll see you idling somewhere. I hope.

Mitch1

Digger
DONT LEAVE ME YURI !!!!

Who is going to have my back now in #(.Y.) as Cara and Iam always pick on me

but I know you will be back and if not I will storke you via facebook

Mitch

MacMikey

Harvester
Bai Bai

By the way, bbq - q = bb, barbieq - q = barbie, therefore..

you are barbie. Never forget that.

And I'm sure I'll see you idling somewhere. I hope.

There was copyright on that material! :O

Succes Yuri, leef je uit in het echte leven en kom dan maar weer terug <3