Best Names of Round ???

Davs

Garden Designer
a lot of repeats i'm almost certain i've seen Sufferer of ADH-SOmething (or at least something very similar) along with the use of "naggers"/"niggers" trick quite a few times. while the names may be good, the second time around they're just kinda boring.

"Short attention spam of an omg look pigeons" was the one that came to mind. And I think Ram did the same naggers name a couple of rounds ago.

Just because I know you'd do the same for me:
*span
:p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
a lot of repeats i'm almost certain i've seen Sufferer of ADH-SOmething (or at least something very similar) along with the use of "naggers"/"niggers" trick quite a few times. while the names may be good, the second time around they're just kinda boring.

"Short attention spam of an omg look pigeons" was the one that came to mind. And I think Ram did the same naggers name a couple of rounds ago.

Just because I know you'd do the same for me:
*span
:p

Lol. Good catch :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer

lmao, thats the first time ive seen that one :mrgreen:

Ram

Head Gardener

I was the first one to use it I think. (Siggy)
Dre just has no originality.

john

Harvester

u got the idea from south park stfu

Ram

Head Gardener

fu! Go have your mask bong :/

john

Harvester

go steal a car :eek:

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I'm still trying to work out what the hell Davis is talking about in his original post

Ram

Head Gardener

go steal a car :eek:

bike*

Last edited by a moderator:

john

Harvester
blablablabla

i know what i said and it is meant to be that way..

on topic, "twister with christopher reeves" made me laugh :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram

Head Gardener
Operator. Give Me The Number To 911
Hitlers Gas Bill

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Operator. Give Me The Number To 911
Hitlers Gas Bill

Lol at Hitlers Gas Bill

Anyway, i have a worst name for this round, simply for its distastefulness

Bludgeoner of Baby_Seals

Obviously some people find it amusing, but i find it pretty immature

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Lol at Hitlers Gas Bill

Bludgeoner of Baby_Seals

images

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It's hardly more distasteful than 'Hitler's Gas Bill'.

Lol at Hitlers Gas Bill

Bludgeoner of Baby_Seals

images

i lol at hitlers gas bill, NOT his genocide of Jews

Some people are ****ing retarded

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

How immature to call people F*****g retarded.

;)

P.s.
|
v

timtadams

Landscape Designer
How immature to call people F*****g retarded.

;)

P.s - vvvvvvv

Yeah, prolly couldve done without that in my post, my apologies....

now for civil post...

Its just another one of those situations that boil down to interpretation. I just look at the name and only go into the minimum possible depth of interpretation necessary.

Hitlers Gas Bill wouldve have been very large due to his army, period. i dont go further to assume the person is making a joke about what his army did.
Then I read Bludgeoner of Baby_Seals and i just see animal cruelty...i dont think i can go further than that.

This is the type of discussion that can turn into a repetitive argument with no real solution.
So thats all i have to say on the matter ;)