Best Names of Round ???

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Two is Better Than One - 2 of my friends are covering this duet at a concert i'm hosting (idk if you meant to reference the song or the saying though :p)

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
We just had a Hitler unit in History so it was the first thing I thought of when it came time to make my name. And yes, I do think it's funny. As do my attackers.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
We just had a Hitler unit in History so it was the first thing I thought of when it came time to make my name. And yes, I do think it's funny. As do my attackers.

I have the same sentiment about this joke as you have about sex: I don't get it, and I probably never will.

Max

Garden Designer
Sufferer of ADH-something

made me giggle a bit :)

Agreed, this name made me crack up laughing when I saw it :D

I also like: Karaoke is Japanese for 'tone deaf' - fantastic ^^

Davis

Tree Surgeon
a lot of repeats i'm almost certain i've seen Sufferer of ADH-SOmething (or at least something very similar) along with the use of "naggers"/"niggers" trick quite a few times. while the names may be good, the second time around they're just kinda boring.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
a lot of repeats i'm almost certain i've seen Sufferer of ADH-SOmething (or at least something very similar) along with the use of "naggers"/"niggers" trick quite a few times. while the names may be good, the second time around they're just kinda boring.

"Short attention spam of an omg look pigeons" was the one that came to mind. And I think Ram did the same naggers name a couple of rounds ago.