Begin the resistance! | R41

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
This is a little offtopic, but is it true that kiwi kicked willy, stole his acres and then let him back in? And if it is true did they kill him or did he just send away?

i left so i could achieve the value of enemies killed and value damage done stats this round something im still pursuing. this then leaves me next round to get value of enmies distracted, thus gaining the legionair profile award

i also aiming for bush tyrant, and just got the hamster bane profile award also. a total of 95 profile award points putting me firmly 3rd for the profile award points end of next round if it works out that way.

i wanted to be kicked and raped.

the main reason is I also wanted to test how much AR you get from score/troop/rank losses with regards to land fat. so all in all i can exactly predict someones AR even if they died 300 ticks ago by using the score drop /land amount in nobreakspace graphs , and a spie report, in short i will know ar gained, and not assume it was 90% when they died. also test this for attack and defence troop losses.

i had intended to be solo/inactive after 2 weeks (hence my ingame name) to test this. but 1week 5days? in there was resistance take 2 so i waited a bit longer.

i gave them the option to replace me, they said they would take me back in if I wanted and leave it open for a few days to see what i wanted to do. a few friends wanted me back. so i rejoined. It verges on farming i guess. even though at all times there was not certainty of my return. its treads a thin line. but I did say i will kill those i can for the damage stats. and i wont give my land if i can defend it :p as janpe found out. so think it does not count as mutual attacking or farming, as id fight anyone i could beat.

not like azzer would do anything anyway, :( he cant even get on to lock the thai account sharers.

edit
Lol twigley i do also respect/rate your opinion, but i also know you are megatroll (arch enemy enemy of optimus troll). im pretty sure if i watch the film troll hunters it will end with just your face fading out on the closing credits. but i liked it. gg sir.

edit edit edit - lol slightly better troll,

4. You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account, nor may you mutually agree to any attacks whereby both attacker and defender have agreed it is purely to modify any in-game statistics which includes but is not limited to honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled. Any breach of the definition of "land farming" (mutually agreeing to in game land exchanges from or to your Account) "troop trading" (mutually agreeing to in game staff/units/troops exchanges from or to your Account) or "pre-arranged attacks" (whereby all attackers and defenders have agreed to the attack beforehand with the intent of minimal losses purely to gain in-game statistics such as honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled etc.) can result in you losing access to your Account permanently.

you would have to prove it was mutual agreement. my attackers agreed to die/ i agreed to give land. which is not something that happened. i said im going solo. you can attack me, ill kill fight you if i can because i want stats, mutual kicking/leaving is not prohibited. i dont think we broke the rules. but you can make your own mind up. but good effort. considering if azzer checks my ingame mails I was so good i even refused an offer for some one to attack me for bounty and me to get stats.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Very long quotes

You'll have to forgive me for thinking you were talking about this round rather than the Kleptomaniac round. When you said "just because the competition this round was shitty, it doesnt make our truimph any less significant" I naturally assumed you actually meant this round rather than some other round.

If there had been another FTW alliance which folded within a week this round then I'd say congrats to rank 1 for causing them to fold, but that isn't what happened.

The resistance barely qualified as a resistance (meaning no disrespect to those who took part). When you have 3 alliances who are only out to have a good time they're never going to have the commitment required to take down a winning alliance.

I'm not trying to belittle anyone. Kiwi obviously deserve their win this round, but I would quite like to see how they would measure up against another proper FTW alliance.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Didnt you get locked for that Prot. Troll.

No, as I didnt rejoin with the same ID. Plus I didn't get locked... plus you didn't even let me rejoin actually so... go die somewhere :(

/team pro

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
like ive said before combo are happy with the br and the numbers (which is there right) kiwi members on the attack are happy that they stayed and lost troops, so tell me again why are you both "debating" about something that made you all so happy?

This question actually applys to both combo and kiwi members (except willy since i actually understand why he posting) since you are both all going on and on about something that made you all happy!

Dunno Angela. We posted a BR, Kiwi came here downplaying said BR.

Combo are guilty of nothing but posting a tidy BR. Kiwi came in to downplay it, Combo have downplayed their downplay, in order to play down the play that was played and downplayed.

Simples.

work.7284575.4.sticker,375x360.monocle-guy-meme-lulzsec-v1.png

I personally haven't done anything to try and provoke/troll Kiwi members.

[Edit - N.B Lucky, I have emboldened and underlined hostile losses in the BR you posted, hope that's ok xx]

Haha. I see what you did there. That's rather clever. Congratulations DA, I think you're growing up! ;)

Rowan

Harvester
Just for the record on the "LOL kiwi is charades and charades died EASY PEASY to TBA so they are teh sux" issue .. Kiwi is 90% Charades, but not even close to 90% of the Charades that started out R40 and got killed by TBA 1v1 (How embarrassing for them) .. As I'm sure everyone is aware, Charades went through the biggest change of members I've ever seen in a high-ranked alliance and the team we had at round end was significantly different to what it started out as so I don't think the comparison is fair.

Just saiyan.

Also Twigley, I love that picture.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Just for the record on the "LOL kiwi is charades and charades died EASY PEASY to TBA so they are teh sux" issue .. Kiwi is 90% Charades, but not even close to 90% of the Charades that started out R40 and got killed by TBA 1v1 (How embarrassing for them) .. As I'm sure everyone is aware, Charades went through the biggest change of members I've ever seen in a high-ranked alliance and the team we had at round end was significantly different to what it started out as so I don't think the comparison is fair.

Just saiyan.

umm, is 90% of the people in kiwi someone that was in charades at one point or another? if so, the comparison is completely fair.. :p Whilst the members changed, that doesn't change what the alliance as a whole displayed.

As to everyone downplaying the defense - Yes.. it WAS defense, we never claimed to be FTW or even an active/contactable FTF.. We just chose a route setup that was fun and have taken advantage of it to get to where we are (a rather land-fat R3, who will take R2 back in a day or 2 as cash comes in on the extra acres! :D) We aren't saying "OMG WE UBER AWESOME CAUSE WE KILLED STUFF" We are only say "Look, the biggest battle of the round so far!" The only 2 reasons it was posted here was because of those involved and the other battles already posted.

Willy - Shorten your posts :/ I got tired of reading after a paragraph (too much work to decipher what your trying to say)

DA - That's fine mate, helps draw attention to the important part ^_^

Everyone else - Howdy! I'm sure I'm missing something.. but my "care-o-meter" is dipping so I'm gonna go kill something.

Max

Garden Designer
I am still far more interested in seeing those combos against the anagrams! Post Post Post...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Just saiyan.

I don't buy that excuse Rowan. It is abundantly clear that Kiwi is of the same calibre of Charades last round. Numerous Kiwi members have made reference to their being part of Charades last round, and that isn't guess work - Portal rankings show the majority of Kiwi were in Charades last round. Trying to distance yourself from failure last round looks rather silly, tbh :/

But in any case - Debating whether you guys would have held your own vs another FTW alliance this round is fairly pointless, the fact is, as Toby pointed out, it has been a one horse race - so we'll never know. I made the comparison between last round because I think it is a valid observation to make that Charades were a fairly poor FTW alliance against just one other truly FTW team (TBA). I'm not the first to have said it, either.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
This is actually sad and a little bitter now it seems. Makes me sad too. all rowan said is charades replaced so many members. like 15 or more. (and got abuse for it)

but the main thing DA
Numerous Kiwi members have made reference to their being part of Charades last round, and that isn't guess work - Portal rankings show the majority of Kiwi were in Charades last round.

If they had such a high throughput of members and only a moderate core in charades. then those that portalled as charades, could not possible be the same team that lost to TBA. not with that many changes. thats the point rowan was making, so any parralells between kiwi and charades is nonsesnce. So please dont try to some how imply being a member of charades means you are too **** to be ftw when theres any real competition.

Peoples effort and determination change round in round out. Even IF TBA fought Charades again with all the same members the following round the out come could be different because peoples free time and determination changes. people holiday. People have time off.

This round CK picked with IOF whom he thought the best from charades and other alliances/solos to play FTW, with the play style they invisioned, and it worked. Sure it would have been nice to have competition, but there wasnt anything real...get over it. stop trying to troll people...you are just not as good at trolling as twigley.

Enjoy your rank 1 suicide fights...looking forward to more BRs

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I am still far more interested in seeing those combos against the anagrams! Post Post Post...

> My face when realising

9870490.jpg

Edit: You can still troll with facts and be 100% correct, willynoob. Trolling means inciting a flame. u mad?

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
willymchilybily said:
This round CK picked with IOF whom he thought the best from charades and other alliances/solos to play FTW, with the play style they invisioned, and it worked. Sure it would have been nice to have competition, but there wasnt anything real...get over it. stop trying to troll people...you are just not as good at trolling as twigley.

How am I trying to troll people? I'm just saying that for all your effort this round, there was ultimately no point - because you guys were the only alliance that tried.

I put it to you that it is that that you need to get over ;)

You're of course free to come here and say "Kiwi are a solid FTW alliance" - Nobody is denying that. All I'm pointing out is that you're the only, solid, FTW alliance.

If that offends you, I'm very sorry :p I'm not participating in this thread to insult anyone in particular. I'm here to throw some mud, get some theories going and give people something interesting to read. We're in politics, here, if we aren't bickering there's not a lot of point.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Pleaseeeeeeeee lock this thread

On what grounds? This discussion has been by far the most interesting about this round.

Albeit it has also been the only discussion :D

There's nothing in this thread whatsoever that warrants it's locking :/

But I can see why a Kiwi member wouldn't want further fail BRs getting out :lol:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
work is my hobby, when i'm not doing that I'm usually asleep or on here.. Not much else to do where I'm at atm, unless I take up drinking (Hate the taste)