BCs

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Hi all,

Oddly a week ago someone sent me 50 BCs without any explanation as to why or who he even was, I have messaged this guy twice asking why and if he wants them back - and have had no response. 50 BCs are useless to me so I wanted to offer them out.

I am only going to give them to people who do not have the ability to buy their own P-Unit so don't bother asking if you can buy them each round or already have one (and yes I will check).

I'm posting on forums so this can be passed on, if anyone in your alliance needs a P-Unit get them to message me or whatever.

As part of my veting process you will need to mail me ingame from your ID so I can check if you already have a P-Unit - I know IDs are not allowed on forums but in this instance my ID is public so you can see this is legitimate.

Beacon of Hope [2544]

Thanks.

Yeadon

Harvester
What a nice thing to do! We did have a member of the alliance requiring credits only we managed to chip in to solve the issue between us.

Would it not be ideal for you to retain a few for the coming rounds for your own P-Unit?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
What a nice thing to do! We did have a member of the alliance requiring credits only we managed to chip in to solve the issue between us.

Would it not be ideal for you to retain a few for the coming rounds for your own P-Unit?

I'll keep 5 just in case.
Only got 10 more to give out... the response has been pretty large !!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Who was it who sent them to you? Has he replied?

It was someone called "budak" - this was a week ago and I replied to him less than 2.5 minutes after he sent them so I expected a prompt reply. I then mailed him again 2 days after that to ask if he wanted them back. I never heard anything back from either message and I know nothing of him as he has nothing on his profile.
This was a week ago, so I thought to myself if I don't hear back within a week then I'll give them out, if I waited too long then there may have been not enough time left of the round for people to get the most out of the P-Units...

So yeah, if he made a mistake sending them to me then I've got a bit of an issue but I couldn't just sit with them there on my account...

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
A surprising gift! There weren't a load of armed Greeks hidden inside those BCs, were there?

antisback

Head Gardener
Hi there guys wasnt sure where to post this so this thread will do, i recently accidentally transferred 50bc to some guy called budak (they were meant to go to my multi rudak). But when i mailed him he said he didnt have them anymore. Just wondering how i can go about finding out if he still has them or how i can get them back?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Rep given because Ant is a multinoobfaggotretard. Please note this doesn't exist til the forums deem it appropriate that I am able to do so.