Bashing...?

Crumpet

Harvester
Re: Bashing...?

Martin said:
Do you believe I have never been bashed?

If you consider this dealing then that's fine, but I disagree with your gripe, and these come up every round (sometimes several times) and it's just the same stuff, everytime....

Marty, I've played with you. I've seen ally attacks and I've seen waves. Hell, you've even shown me the best way to do those things. This is far beyond anything I've experienced and has NEVER been an issue before. Now there is nothing stopping this it's becoming unbearable and quite unfair. I wish you could have been here and seen the incomings we've had all day then maybe you'd understand what's really going on this round and why I even brought it up in the first place since I've not once said anything in any other bashing thread that has been posted in previous rounds.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Crumpet said:
Martin said:

If you consider this dealing then that's fine, but I disagree with your gripe, and these come up every round (sometimes several times) and it's just the same stuff, everytime....

Marty, I've played with you. I've seen ally attacks and I've seen waves. Hell, you've even shown me the best way to do those things. This is far beyond anything I've experienced and has NEVER been an issue before. Now there is nothing stopping this it's becoming unbearable and quite unfair. I wish you could have been here and seen the incomings we've had all day then maybe you'd understand what's really going on this round and why I even brought it up in the first place since I've not once said anything in any other bashing thread that has been posted in previous rounds.
You were in Dixyslea, no? Do you not remember the insane amount of incoming we had? And nobody ever complained. Same with Retarted last round.

Crumpet

Harvester

Polo said:
Crumpet said:
Martin said:

You were in Dixyslea, no? Do you not remember the insane amount of incoming we had? And nobody ever complained. Same with Retarted last round.

The game play was so different then. You couldn't attack people lower than 70% without getting some type of punishment for it. People didn't send 7-10 people on a tick at one person unless it was in the resistance. It's like 15+ solo's all of a sudden felt it was needed to resist against an alliance that isn't even close to being rank one nor will ever be rank 1. That is what I'm saying is bashing. Not a few people here and there ally attacking. I'm talking a mass amount of people on one person who is hardly land fat at all therefore not getting any real benefit from it.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Crumpet said:
This is far beyond anything I've experienced and has NEVER been an issue before.

i hereby point you to the exact same thread you made last round when AS got wtfpwned by 5 allis xD you there were the only 1 moaning about being bashed and threatened to give up many a time.

like martin said deal with it, and if you come back with "you havnt been bashed this round then obviously" i shall spork you because my alli got WTFMCHAMMERED by interlube, enigma and pest till we had hardly any acres.

k

thx

bai.

Crumpet

Harvester

Cyrus said:
Crumpet said:
This is far beyond anything I've experienced and has NEVER been an issue before.

i hereby point you to the exact same thread you made last round when AS got wtfpwned by 5 allis xD you there were the only 1 moaning about being bashed and threatened to give up many a time.

like martin said deal with it, and if you come back with "you havnt been bashed this round then obviously" i shall spork you because my alli got WTFMCHAMMERED by interlube, enigma and pest till we had hardly any acres.

k

thx

bai.

Flaming is not tolerated on these forums. Consider this your first and only unofficial warning. -Darryl.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

personal insults because you have no ammo for your gripe good good.

back on topic, your whining because your getting owned so what

GET OVER YOURSELF yes the game should leave poor crumpet alone, oh dear.

Reub

Pruner

Bashing is apart of the game. It always has been, and it always will be. It's the way it is. Crumpet you have been around long enough to be able to accept this?

Bash the people who bashed you back! That's where lots of he fun comes in...

It seems people more so this round, don't want to be attacked in a game which is based around wars.

Crumpet

Harvester

Cyrus said:
personal insults because you have no ammo for your gripe good good.

back on topic, your whining because your getting owned so what

GET OVER YOURSELF yes the game should leave poor crumpet alone, oh dear.

We are hardly getting owned lmao.

I can ***** about this all I want so **** you! It's a gripe thread so get the **** over it. If you don't wanna hear about it don't ****ing read it.

Souls

Official Helper

Haplo said:
And why should I attack against an alliance on my own? I start planning an attack against an alliance from the assumption that he will get def. It's not like I am ganging up on solo's...

Funny that you should mention it. I never had any problem playing and attacking as a solo puppet last round, nor did StandAlone, and we were both in the top 20 for a good portion of the round. It's honestly not that hard. :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

lol, crumpet..this isnt a comment about you as a person...

but...this thread (and the posts you have made in it) are pretty pathetic...

calm down, and get on with it..it happens to everyone, you've been around long enough to know that...stop moaning!

Crumpet

Harvester

pinpower said:

calm down, and get on with it..it happens to everyone, you've been around long enough to know that...stop moaning!

Is the point of a gripe thread not to gripe? I think I'm very well aware at how "pathetic" it may be but since this part of the forum is here I'm damn well gonna use it when I see fit. So maybe you all should stop moaning about me moaning and just not read it ;)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

would you like some cheese with that whine?

you guys have bashed people lower than you. one rule for yourself one rule for everyone else?

Souls

Official Helper

Cyrus said:

you guys have bashed people lower than you. one rule for yourself one rule for everyone else?

Ah, but there's a difference between 20 men planning a bash and one guy going "Hey, if you want to attack this alli go for it, I am". ;)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

can you hear the *sirens*?

here they come look........
................its the bullcrap police.

g g g g g g g get over ittttttttttttttttt.

Loz

Harvester

Souls said:
Haplo said:
And why should I attack against an alliance on my own? I start planning an attack against an alliance from the assumption that he will get def. It's not like I am ganging up on solo's...

Funny that you should mention it. I never had any problem playing and attacking as a solo puppet last round, nor did StandAlone, and we were both in the top 20 for a good portion of the round. It's honestly not that hard. :p

idd souls you attacked me a few times

:cry:

Crumpet

Harvester

Cyrus said:

We haven't bashed anyone...? We don't even ally attack ffs lmao We all go out and do our own attacks, one on one, ALONE. We don't send all 20 of us on a mass wave on someone that is 30% of our biggest member ;)

Alvestein

Garden Designer

pfffft tbh i agree with crumpet. sure there has and always will be bashing but this round bashing has become the NORMAL, thats when you gotta start wondering why?? why i say! ¬¬

btw i reckon all you guys who keep moaning at crumpet about her gripes *cough cyrus cough* you're being pretty (insert word of your choice) because as you can tell bashing ISNT the same this round as any other round and telling someone to stop moaning about being pathetic when calling them names and being patronising is well..just pathetic! ironic isnt it :roll:

Chewie

Pruner

Crumpet said:
pinpower said:

Is the point of a gripe thread not to gripe? I think I'm very well aware at how "pathetic" it may be but since this part of the forum is here I'm damn well gonna use it when I see fit. So maybe you all should stop moaning about me moaning and just not read it ;)

It doesn't stop it being equally boring. The injury system stops all this **** ffs. Yes it is a gripe thread but yes noone fakking cares. write it in your hournal for future reference. it spams the forums and its always funny to laugh at people who dont like shock and awe tactics.

can you hear the *sirens*?

here they come look........
................its the bullcrap police.

g g g g g g g get over ittttttttttttttttt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and Hiuey stop suking crumpets balls :p it doesn't help you dammit!!!

Alvestein

Garden Designer

but balls taste o so good :( you should try them some day.

Haplo

Planter

Crumpet said:
Cyrus said:

We haven't bashed anyone...? We don't even ally attack ffs lmao We all go out and do our own attacks, one on one, ALONE. We don't send all 20 of us on a mass wave on someone that is 30% of our biggest member ;)

What's the point of your alliance then? :roll: I mean just deffing cant be the point you guys have put up an alliance?