Asphyxia disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
QFT. The alliance shouldnt have been disbanded, it was a selfish attempt to gain GC land from the numerous Asph members who were helpless to defend themselves and, in some cases, offline anyway. I've never actually seen such a cold-hearted move on behalf of an alliance leader
RebelRapeRepeat :D

What is going to be, more than likely, the most boring round ever given there is literally no fighting left to be done.

Those NOMW guys could still put up a fight.. With a bit of help this could still be fun.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
QFT. The alliance shouldnt have been disbanded, it was a selfish attempt to gain GC land from the numerous Asph members who were helpless to defend themselves and, in some cases, offline anyway. I've never actually seen such a cold-hearted move on behalf of an alliance leader
RebelRapeRepeat :D

We weren't the leader(s).

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Wtf? This was one of the more interesting rounds in recent times. :(

im sorry Polo, ill let you finish, but Twigley is one of the best rank whores of all time

As a bushtarion member of staff you should know the forums rules and you should abide by them, we are here to set the example and the example you are setting isn't the right one cyrus.

And don't mock other peoples way of playing coming from somebody who in the middle of a war did Crazed droids before tyrants I mean seriously Cyrus what were you thinking?

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

im sorry Polo, ill let you finish, but Twigley is one of the best rank whores of all time

As a bushtarion member of staff you should know the forums rules and you should abide by them, we are here to set the example and the example you are setting isn't the right one cyrus.

And don't mock other peoples way of playing coming from somebody who in the middle of a war did Crazed droids before tyrants I mean seriously Cyrus what were you thinking?

10248KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Don't be such a fool Cheese.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Really Crimson whatever...
lomo_blog_winner.jpg

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
"if ya cant beat em, join em."

twigley's motto since day 1 of playing.

same ****, different round. oh snap.

this round is over thanks to twigley disbanding, even when it had potential to be the most unpredictable round, then the old chestnut strikes again.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

lomo_blog_winner.jpg

You'd be suprised.

And if you're going to judge people on "reputation", how well known they are on the Boards, or their post count -- you'll be proving that in 15 or so rounds of my absence, you've not changed one bit.

Still the over-confident, arrogant, "im better than you" Cheese that you always were.

Bladdy marv'luss.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

lomo_blog_winner.jpg

You'd be suprised.

And if you're going to judge people on "reputation", how well known they are on the Boards, or their post count -- you'll be proving that in 15 or so rounds of my absence, you've not changed one bit.

Still the over-confident, arrogant, "im better than you" Cheese that you always were.

Bladdy marv'luss.

Well if you've been here for that length of time you've obviously made that much of an impact you warrant that picture.
Soon shut you up though didn't it.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

lomo_blog_winner.jpg

You'd be suprised.

Bladdy marv'luss.

Well if you've been here for that length of time you've obviously made that much of an impact you warrant that picture.
Soon shut you up though didn't it.

I replied, did I not?

And "making an impact"? Making an impact on a browser based internet game?

I didn't realise I was speaking to the Barack Obama of the internet.

You make it sound like being a "Bushtarion Presence" is some kind of war effort. Or commendable for some kind of Nobel Prize. Perhaps even an Acknowledgement on somebodies CV.

Take a walk outside Cheese. Beyond Bushtarion, what are you?

Just another person. One that spends an inordinate amount of time on a browser game, but still, just another person nonetheless.

So the real question is, who the hell are you?

Moggy

Weeder
Time to stop flaming before someone gets burnt guys.

CrimsonFury88, you are entitled to your opinion, as is Cheese. Doesn't mean you should both *****, moan and whine about it (BMW - you lie that?).

What's been said has been said. Let's get back on topic - Asphyxia Disbanding.

I've been reading this thread for days and from what I can gather Twigley was doing a good job of leading the alliance before members went AWOL. He felt there was no alternative but to disband the alliance following an offer to join GC.

Whilst I don't condone either action, it's clearly something Twigley took the time to consider and then acted, in what he believed, was the best course of action.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Time to stop flaming before someone gets burnt guys.

CrimsonFury88, you are entitled to your opinion, as is Cheese. Doesn't mean you should both *****, moan and whine about it (BMW - you lie that?)

Not having that Moggy.

I'm not moaning about what has happened with the alliance's - I'm pointing out the fact that Cheese is not fit to be a Bushtarion Helper.

Since when has the job spec included "Needlessly attack the other Helpers/Moderators", be it for play-style or forum-posts.

About as helpful as a chocolate fireguard.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
guys why would he leave asph still going when he was in GC? that would mean there was still a possibility of him losing....

ofc if he disbanded asph then he was pretty much garanteed the win....and expecting him to leave on a good note and not hit asph's offliners as soon as he left was very silly :p

ps: stop deleting my ****ing posts, having backstabbing within the community is what causes all these f;aming threads, without these backstabbers and ****s the games a much better place to play in. therefore the forums should know who these people are so they dont have to play with them again

Status
Not open for further replies.