Antisbacks Toolkit. Firefox Plugin v3.7

StormyWaters

Planter
I could look into having the Toolkit at the bottom being re-added, but to be honest I've never used it.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
yeah, same here. I get a heap of those commas at the top of my intel pages too.

But the toolbar may simply not be enabled. I thought it didnt show because of a compatibility issue, but later stumbled upon the option accidently.

Right click anywhere to the right of the open tabs and the left of the minimization button of your browser. Even right clicking on the small square tab with the cross (+) on it (the one you click to open new blank tab) will work. In the drop down box enable 'Add-on Bar' by clicking on it.

StormyWaters

Planter
Right click anywhere to the right of the open tabs and the left of the minimization button of your browser. Even right clicking on the small square tab with the cross (+) on it (the one you click to open new blank tab) will work. In the drop down box enable 'Add-on Bar' by clicking on it.

That did it lol

I figured it was just being hidden somewhere.

I stumbled across something interesting when I was looking for it earlier which you may already know about. It looks like a "Beta" sidebar for an AR-Calc. ("View" => "Sidebar" => "AR Calc (beta)". I'm not sure how "finished" it is yet but it does look nice and I haven't seen any problems with it yet. Did not know about this when I was using it before, was doing all this with a little application before.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I stumbled across something interesting when I was looking for it earlier which you may already know about. It looks like a "Beta" sidebar for an AR-Calc. ("View" => "Sidebar" => "AR Calc (beta)". I'm not sure how "finished" it is yet but it does look nice and I haven't seen any problems with it yet. Did not know about this when I was using it before, was doing all this with a little application before.

Ive seen it before quite a while ago, but completely forgotten since! Thanks, i might try it out.

I couldn't manage to get it to download anyways :/

Hey guys,

i know this post was made a few months back, but it would be useful if someone has this file, if they could possibly re-upload it. i would be most greatful. I will even upload it to my dedicated server for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks

To the people who've pm'd me recently regarding this plugin:
To make the plugin work with ff 4.0 should be a quick fix as such i've just edited the line required. My webhost withdrew my space so I have nowhere to upload it. I've also not played in over a year and a half so equally the mechanics have not been updated in a long while, so as such there's no guarantee that it'll even work with any new updates azzer may have done. However if anyone wants v4.0 just pm me with your email address and i'll send it across or alternatively if anyone wants to host it they are more than welcome to.

Edit: Here's a link I don't know how long it stays for:

https://rapidshare.com/files/459238075/bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi

Dave's post was a copy + pasted hyperlink, so he copied the displayed text rather than the link address, thus it isnt the full link.

Ie
rapidshare.com/files/4592380...olkit_v4-0.xpi
compared to
rapidshare.com/files/459238075/bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi

Could a mod please edit the original post so that the link actually works?