Antisbacks Toolkit. Firefox Plugin v3.7

dave

Harvester
just editing all stuff you need to know about how to get this plugin to work

link to download plugin:https://rapidshare.com/files/459238075/bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi

link to manual how to alter firefox not checking for version.
http://jeffthomastech.com/blog/?p=10777
this manual is for Firefox version 5.0 but as newer version have come out you will have to check which version youre using yourself, at Help-> about
for instance iam using 10.0 so instead of 5.0 i entered 10.0

works like a charm.
(feb. 2012)

greets atsan

Last edited by a moderator:

dev1

Beginner
Hey guys,

i know this post was made a few months back, but it would be useful if someone has this file, if they could possibly re-upload it. i would be most greatful. I will even upload it to my dedicated server for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Hey guys,

i know this post was made a few months back, but it would be useful if someone has this file, if they could possibly re-upload it. i would be most greatful. I will even upload it to my dedicated server for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks

To the people who've pm'd me recently regarding this plugin:
To make the plugin work with ff 4.0 should be a quick fix as such i've just edited the line required. My webhost withdrew my space so I have nowhere to upload it. I've also not played in over a year and a half so equally the mechanics have not been updated in a long while, so as such there's no guarantee that it'll even work with any new updates azzer may have done. However if anyone wants v4.0 just pm me with your email address and i'll send it across or alternatively if anyone wants to host it they are more than welcome to.

Edit: Here's a link I don't know how long it stays for:

https://rapidshare.com/files/459238075/bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi

timtadams

Landscape Designer
interesting, there is no toolbar (that did seed/funds calcs) in this v4, yet there is in v3.6

Elevnos

BANNED
Antisback's Toolkit

Antisback's Toolkit

Anyone know where I can find it nowadays? All of the links I've tried don't seem to work anymore :(

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Elevnos

BANNED
Anyone know where I can find it nowadays? All of the links I've tried don't seem to work anymore :(

merged your post in the thread that contains link :)

That's all well and good but the reason I made the thread was because this link didn't seem to work :L

but it does.....
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|626l32|459238075|bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi|1028|R~0|0|0

Doesn't work on my computer annoyingly... I'll try reinstalling firefox, cheers atsan :)

Elevnos

BANNED
That hasn't helped annoyingly :/ it says:

Antisback's bushtarion toolkit could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 7.0.1.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
If you are having trouble, I recommend you download Firefox 4 Portable, and install your extension on that.

A quick Google and you should be able to find a source. Here is a link anyway...
http://techdows.com/2011/03/firefox-4-final-portable.html

hit the link at bottom of post.

Even though the extension doesn't work properly for me on FF7 (no toolbar) I've been too lazy to bother trying this. Let me know how it goes if you try this.

And you might want to download FF7 portable here if you want a more up to date version for everything else.
I use FF portable at uni, all i gotta do is set the proxy, and I'm sweet to go. And i dont have to worry about entering passwords for email/bush/etc and all that annoying crap

Alvestein

Garden Designer
don't spose there is a compatible version for ff8? or a similar extension?

StormyWaters

Planter
I was wondering if there is a release available for Firefox 9.0.1? I believe it to be the latest release that is out there, and I'm having issues trying to get the one referenced by the link in the above posts to work.

I was able to alter it a little bit to get it to work, but I'm not sure how well it will work as I've basically just set the max version of Firefox it should work with to 9.*.* (It got me the Harverster/Combine calc on the overview page, and other things, however I was really hoping for the help parsing the intelligence reports for the AR calc.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I was wondering if there is a release available for Firefox 9.0.1? I believe it to be the latest release that is out there, and I'm having issues trying to get the one referenced by the link in the above posts to work.

I was able to alter it a little bit to get it to work, but I'm not sure how well it will work as I've basically just set the max version of Firefox it should work with to 9.*.* (It got me the Harverster/Combine calc on the overview page, and other things, however I was really hoping for the help parsing the intelligence reports for the AR calc.

I dont think there will be another release for a while. I use it on portable FF4 as i can still have the most recent version installed.

Does your tweak not allow parsing of spies? Can you access the toolkit at the bottom of the browser?

StormyWaters

Planter
No it looks like the Toolkit at the bottom of the browser was relying on the Status Bar existing at the bottom of the Page (Looks like that is what it was using to be placed correctly) which is no longer the case in the latest Firefox. I was thinking it was just being hidden, but I can't find it anywhere to turn it on.

It does parse the spy reports and still gives the calculated AR and reports all the defending members IDs at the bottom, which is helpful. I'm noticing that there are some quirks, (miscellaneous "," characters appearing at the top of the report) but nothing too bad where I'm not still gonna use it.