anti rape

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Thu 9th Dec, year 1. Evening 1 Ticks Ago Government Anger
The Government is angry at how frequently we are forcing their anti-rape forces to have to defend targets. As a punishment, we have lost 75 honour.

I thought it was almost impossible for someone who doesn't deliberately trigger on people, to get punished by this new rule? :(

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Thu 9th Dec, year 1. Evening 1 Ticks Ago Government Anger
The Government is angry at how frequently we are forcing their anti-rape forces to have to defend targets. As a punishment, we have lost 75 honour.

I thought it was almost impossible for someone who doesn't deliberately trigger on people, to get punished by this new rule? :(

First ive heard of this :shock:

i reckon you should just lose honour EVERY time you trigger WHILE SOMEONE ELSE IS ATTACKING. From your news, it sounds like you can lost honour just for triggering often, even if you are the only one attacking. And i sent at someone and triggered 3 times today (trying to bribe a bot lol). I'd better be careful

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
im still trying to figure out how I triggered on someone bigger than me with a fraction of my force..:/ and why the gov stayed even after I lost 80% of that force to the target's units..

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Fail Much?

Hobbe, you're not the first i have heard of to be penalised by this rule for unintentionaly trigguring on targets =S

Mysterious

Harvester
There is a problem I perceive with haven't it like that. At the beginning of the round, when people do not have spies or flyover, there will be a period, albeit BRIEF period, where people may occasionally trigger without meaning to.

Of course, it will most certainly deter any mutual triggering up to a certain point. People may want to be dishonourable or already have a red title, or calculate so that they only trigger if they will not become dishonourable and an increased bounty. Of course, this already applies to the current system...

nopjes

Head Gardener
There is a problem I perceive with haven't it like that. At the beginning of the round, when people do not have spies or flyover, there will be a period, albeit BRIEF period, where people may occasionally trigger without meaning to.

Just disable the feature for the first halfa week or so

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

But then you essentially give a week long period of consequence free triggering.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Keep it as it is - There is no fault-proof solution to this problem. This stops mutual attacking by solos, and keeps people from repeat sending and failing over and over.

nopjes

Head Gardener

But then you essentially give a week long period of consequence free triggering.

let the offenders sign a statement in the first week, in witch they have to state weither they triggered on purpouse or not, and make them swear on the bible!