• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

alli mass mail

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
something small and hopefully will be added to the 'to do' list

when you send a mass mail ive never understood why it doesnt come from your alliance HQ?
but instead comes from the player

i suggest to make this make more sense it comes from the HQ

yes i understand this doesnt need to be prioritised what so ever

*pushes it to back of queue*

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: alli mass mail

considering that there will be no CO (if i read that message right) anymore, i think it definitely would be needed

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

i was thinking about that, azzer might have already clicked on to this me thinks

although from another angle, if more people will have the mass alli mail function it might be more easier to keep it at its current state unless
when an alli mail is sent at the bottom in italics it puts like:

or whatever person sent the alli mail.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

It's going to stay as saying coming from the sender, to help clarify the actual sender as multiple people could have mass mail ability in the new age. The alternative would indeed be making it simply auto-sign the mail at the bottom, but I think it may as well just stay as being sent from the actual sender.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

/me suggests auto-sign.

because the mails look almost like private messages and if we're out to make things simpler ;-)

Tim

Harvester
On the subject of the Alliance Mass Mail, I don't think ally members should be able to ignore these messages either accidentally (friends only option on) or deliberately.