Age 6 Ideas

Nitrous

Head Gardener
What suggestions would people put foward to a potential age 6? (even though its highly unlikely)

I'm just bored, want to see people's ideas :)

Try keep trolling/flamming/hostility to a minimum.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ooh it let me give rep. had to. i'd been biting my tongue resisting the urge to say shutdown.

because anything short of a complete rewrite of units/etc would be so meh for this game.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Itll happen guys, im gonna buy the game. Im in advanced talks with Azzer.

1234770696979.png

Remove plants. When you buy land its full. When you grow seeds it goes to your income.
Make it mobile friendly / create app to acquire players.
Get active admin.

tazy

Beginner
When you grow seeds it goes to your income.
Make it mobile friendly / create app to acquire players.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
I'll bite!!!

An idea I've had is for a reserve fund - say you have a generic tech that allows you to pay your money into a "rainy day" fund. Capped at the same amount as game cash, and doesn't count towards your score. Would be triggered back into your normal funds when you drop say 50% in score (over a period of 5/6 ticks or similar).

Would allow you to hold score station in ally wars, allowing prolonged combat. Would allow easier recovery from wipings. Would NOT make the damage that you do redundant, as you'll still be directly hitting a player's stuff and he won't recover except out of his own pocket.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I like that idea. Have like a reserve bank account, hidden 'stash'.

If you die, you take money from your reserve bank account. I like.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Ok, a genuine idea. Have war based news appear on everyone's news feed. For example:

Fri 16th Dec, year 2. Early hours War Declared 14th Dec 00:44
Spiderpig have declared war on Ascension.

Tue 20th Dec, year 2. Early hours War Stories 14th Dec 04:41
Spiderpig have done approximately £4,000,000,000,000 damage to Ascension, and stolen approximately 2,000 acres.

Obviously only listing damage done over 1t and 1k land hits. Always rounded.

The idea would be to make wars more public and to include the wider player base.

Also it would be cool. That is all.

Max

Garden Designer
Ok, a genuine idea. Have war based news appear on everyone's news feed.

Interestingly when Azzer was interested in the game he said quite clearly that he was keen to implement this. He just wanted to fix the whole alliance war statistics and mechanics system first, but you are right to suggest it, would have been great to have.