A bit of thanks to a few :) | R31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Also wtf is this name theme of Ail ? i only seen 1 name and i dont really get it? :p

it's beyond you. don't worry about it :D

we had plenty of people in the top 20 this round. lulz.

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Looking forward to ma apology from tana and f0xx for personal abuse ;p

You will get them once I am 100% sure that those people who were attacking my alliance were all in the same ally. As I told you on IRC:

[11:36:31] <f0xx`> If all those people are from your allince, I can say well done.
[11:36:39] <f0xx`> If not though, which I think is the case.
[11:36:45] <f0xx`> It is really sad and pathetic.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
This is ridiculous. Here we are 3 days into the round, and forums has already turned into a rat's nest of utter bullshit. can we please not repeat last round... please?

sadly no one saw point 3 of my post when they started their holier than thou tirade

^^ it was intended to show that i'm not really upset because I will take out my differences in game when i raid id's. sadly everyone went jumping off the cliff without a clue.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
this thread brings me lulz

DA no one was talking to you, you bring abuse on yourself. There are allies working together, whether it's a powerblock or whatever you want to call it. It's low but then again , we know who's leading and we are not surprised :D

and Twigley as far as any personal abuse, I have you on ignore in #bushtarion. Looks like you might be obsessed with me. Let it go.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
and Twigley as far as any personal abuse, I have you on ignore in #bushtarion. Looks like you might be obsessed with me. Let it go.

Who says it was just in #Bushtarion?
I wasnt even saying anything and "twig" highlights me.
Again you are talking about me in both public channel and private when i aint even talking to you or even saying anything.
Why u trying to turn it around and make yourself look stupid?
Asking not to be persnally abussed by someone who is obsesses with you, is not being obsessed with them.

[02:48] <tana> just jj and twigs being gay for each other as usual

<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...

Not sure how much of that will be filtered or not as its pretty vile.

You lose some land to my alliance wave and think its a powerblock because i manipulate your alliance to think that.
You are so weird saying those things .. look how worked up you are getting over a game.
I think maybe you need to take a break from game ... first you threaten to destroy Azzers game publically infront of his gamers and then you go on this crusade with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Again you are talking about me in both public channel and private when i aint even talking to you or even saying anything.

You lose some land to my alliance wave and think its a powerblock because i manipulate your alliance to think that.
You are so weird saying those things .. look how worked up you are getting over a game.
I think maybe you need to take a break from game ... first you threaten to destroy Azzers game publically infront of his gamers and then you go on this crusade with me.

you both have pieces of humble pie to eat for being equally retarded in this race to bash each other.

oh and i lol'd at the whole crusade thing, especially on the crusade you had last round. lulz.

can you both not drop it?

Tombi

Harvester
Last time i checked this was a war game, not a 'who's got the biggest e-penis' competition!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Indeed! I just wanted to kick up dust saying that I was going to go on the offensive *in game*

now my pretty pretty thread... all kinds of trashed.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Last time i checked this was a war game, not a 'who's got the biggest e-penis' competition!

EXACTLY

<Twigley> She is saying she wants to *KILL* me in real life because we stole some land in an online game
<Twigley> WTF is that.

Unfortunately we cant play online game without people saying they will kill us in real life.

I am not trying for e-penis or to prove i just dont take threats on my life over a game as a joking matter when we stole some land in a game.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Asking not to be persnally abussed by someone who is obsesses with you, is not being obsessed with them.

[02:48] <tana> just jj and twigs being gay for each other as usual

<@tana> ..
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana> ...
<@tana>...

Not sure how much of that will be filtered or not as its pretty vile.

first of all, my beef with azzer is settled. You keep bringing it up sorry for you.
2ndly I hate you that much , I do, and the fact that you have spy in our *private* channel shows how low you are. You've said as much bad if not worse about me.
3rd, you started this, if you can't handle the heat , then you need to take a book out of your own page and stfu.

and jesus loves you.

/and twigs goes to ignore in forums as well

Tombi

Harvester

Lol at the comment above ' shows how low you are ' er love your taking a leaf outta your own book with that one ;) and whattever Twigley has done is nothing compared with threats to physicly harm someone over an ONLINE GAME

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
first of all, my beef with azzer is settled. You keep bringing it up sorry for you.

<@tana> azzer will allow anything twigs wants

You wrote it last night, not me.
I wasnt even talking to you for 1week / 2week.

Ignore?
Did i struck nerve saying you had mental issue with psycho rage?
Cos i found out you do so i apologise if that upset you, just dont take ur psycho ways out on me in future.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Bored of your slanging match, and shame on you both for turning the first politics thread of the round to your pathetic squables.

Sorry Garrett, but I'm going to have to lock this.

Hopefully when Spies come out we can have a far more productive and interesting thread to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.