A bit of thanks to a few :) | R31

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaN

Weeder
well i saw you guys had others attacking too, but since youre the bushtarion main target thats only normal, that was the point... no need to start saying there are alliances working together without proof.

Rofl! That is class :p How would you know that before spies have come out without having spoken to another alliance about it?

usually when u attack youre there 3 ticks, so if say, youre in range, and there are others in middle/close, youll see it in the reports.

think before u post

Ahead

Head Gardener
well i saw you guys had others attacking too, but since youre the bushtarion main target thats only normal, that was the point... no need to start saying there are alliances working together without proof.

Rofl! That is class :p How would you know that before spies have come out without having spoken to another alliance about it?

usually when u attack youre there 3 ticks, so if say, youre in range, and there are others in middle/close, youll see it in the reports.

think before u post

Other people have been there when I've been attacking as well so far this round, I did think of that. But usually I put it down to randoms, I don't assume that merely because somebody has sent to the same ID as me, there is a whole alliance attack currently underway on them. Think before you post - choose your words more carefully in future.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
The point i was trying to make is the only reason i posted in this thread is because I genuinely was interested in hearing Garretts point of view on why he thought 2 alliances attacking at the same time (i wont go into the strong possibility it was unintentionally) on the odd occasion would be against the rules.

I can see im not going to get any sort of discussion on that so i'll stop posting here now.

thank you for stopping the posting you just add to the madness.

I am not here to discuss those who are working together. I was making a declaration of resistance. I will be resisting these peoples in their exploitation. Not give you reasons to diminish, argue, bicker, otherwise marginalize other people.

p.s. DA you fool, this ally is for fun. I don't want my rank to be different. I want bloodshed and bloodshed will be had.

DaN

Weeder
well i saw you guys had others attacking too,

think before u post

Other people have been there when I've been attacking as well so far this round, I did think of that. But usually I put it down to randoms, I don't assume that merely because somebody has sent to the same ID as me, there is a whole alliance attack currently underway on them. Think before you post - choose your words more carefully in future.

i said others attacking, not other ally attacking.

that i knew after reading this thread.

Matt

Harvester
Im actually loving this Banter it is awesome!!

Bloodshed will be had acres will be won and lost.....

And my word will there be lots n lot sof drama along the Way!!

WHooooop

Matthew

BANNED
Did I say I attacked you. You are an utter moron. I have Your ID.

You said you have my ID and "my alliance" - Weird, I see a distinct lack of utilisation of that ID list :eek: Could Garrett be lying? Just maybe :p

nom nom nom mmmm whilst eating my good food you spoke a lot of ****?

Consider who YOU have in your alliance and considers who's in OURS k.?

On a side note ahead appears to be full of win in this thread.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
nom nom nom and Ail's acrage ? =o

Garrett, you guys arent/werent ftw? Why did you guys freak out and drop loads of your "for the fun" members and get new guys in, then?

Where the other guys not for the fun enough for you :S?

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Garrett, you guys arent/werent ftw? Why did you guys freak out and drop loads of your "for the fun" members and get new guys in, then?

when did that happen? i've not dropped anyone other than the spy. seems your intel is off. ALOT. lol.

Seriously you think I overturned half my staff? LOL Seriously you are in the wrong here and I want you to admit it.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

when did that happen? i've not dropped anyone other than the spy. seems your intel is off. ALOT. lol.

Seriously you think I overturned half my staff? LOL Seriously you are in the wrong here and I want you to admit it.

[16:59] im speakin to chewie on msn
[16:59] who is with Garret
[16:59] apparently theyve kicked a lotta members
[16:59] an replaced them
[16:59] hmm
[16:59] with who?
[16:59] no idea
[16:59] but...
[16:59] (tu) Chewie says:
[16:59] *lol
[16:59] *all ours are good
[16:59] *:)
[16:59] *we kicked all the tards and replaced them

-

Chewie = Matthew, iirc.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA, do you always blindly believe what people say? Freak out? Drop members? LOL! This is getting more and more fun. You're all giving this awesome topic starter more fuel by every post you make. Keep it coming. :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Explained the source of my intel. If its wrong, fair dos, but Chewie = Matthew and Matthew has already indicated he's Ail.

So :/

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
DramaLlama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
*snicker* chewie is with me and he fed you all whatever he wanted to say.

people restarted for the tutorial and to pick a different name. nothing more, nothing less. well other than picking a different name could throw off some of the less enterprising people that thought they had all my id's.

we are for fun. we just simply had 19 members on at start and started dropping in the ranks the moment we started going to bed to get a good nights rest.

ftw and no sleep is for all you that cba. we like our sleep.

Matthew

BANNED

[16:59] im speakin to chewie on msn
[16:59] who is with Garret
[16:59] apparently theyve kicked a lotta members
[16:59] an replaced them
[16:59] hmm
[16:59] with who?
[16:59] no idea
[16:59] but...
[16:59] *lol
[16:59] *all ours are good
[16:59] *:)
[16:59] *we kicked all the tards and replaced them

-

Chewie = Matthew, iirc.

lol yup we kicked all the tards. All can mean as many as 1 or 50. It happened to be one. Sorry for mis-leading you my dear lanky. Why don't you ask him for the rest of that conversation and come back. ooopsie!

CLem

Head Gardener
man this forum just got a whole lot more interesting!!!!

*DIE PALINDROME NOOOBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'd just like to say that DA has made himself look incredibly daft in this thread with his "1337 intelz info" nonsense. Maybe you do have a spy in Ailihphilia, and maybe you don't. To have spies in the first place is incredibly gay. To then brag in public about having spies in a fun alliance (who are already practically public) is just laughable. Also, you claim that Ailihphilia shouldn't have a name theme when half the alliance are noobs...then you claim that we've kicked all our noobs because we're going ftw. Make up your damn mind :p

We knew what we were letting ourselves in for when we made the name theme. The alliance wasn't ever supposed to be going ftw. That we ended up rank 1 on the first day was just a freak accident, and one which we intend not to reproduce.

At the end of the day, you all know we're the baddest mother****ers on the block and you're just terrified of our uber skillz.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
*snicker* chewie is with me and he fed you all whatever he wanted to say.

people restarted for the tutorial and to pick a different name. nothing more, nothing less. well other than picking a different name could throw off some of the less enterprising people that thought they had all my id's.

we are for fun. we just simply had 19 members on at start and started dropping in the ranks the moment we started going to bed to get a good nights rest.

ftw and no sleep is for all you that cba. we like our sleep.

I personally prefer my sheep.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
my homeowner's association won't let me have sheep :(

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
My ally got accused of working with others last night just because we had 18 people online hitting 1 ally for a few waves :p

Im looking foward to when they have spy and look at the ids who hit them and see they are all in my ally only.

Looking forward to ma apology from tana and f0xx for personal abuse ;p

And tsssk if anyone IS working together, altho i doubt it - i saw Fail and Enminity gain acres from Ail at same time but thats prolly cos they have your ids and S2N dont.

And @ DA for jumping in and playing up to the banter ... it's expected from last round that they will think you are working with someone else. I guess they prolly dont see all top allies hitting each other at start and only see what happens EVERY round to the lower allies who cant occupy the top 20 player ranks.

Also wtf is this name theme of Ail ? i only seen 1 name and i dont really get it? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
This is ridiculous. Here we are 3 days into the round, and forums has already turned into a rat's nest of utter bullshit. can we please not repeat last round... please?

Status
Not open for further replies.