90 Min waiting period

Matt

Harvester
I have come across a little bug/something thats unfair.

Defending New Members:
To help prevent abuse of the lovely new recruitment system, when a member joins an alliance, along with the system that recalled all of their previous incoming and outgoing defence, they are now also unable to send or receive any new defence for 90 minutes after being accepted in to their new alliance - this 90 minutes matches the old "90 minute solo" requirement that previous ages had before a member could join a new alliance. This change will help prevent possible abuse of the new recruitment systems, while still allowing them to be used as intended

I was solo and i have now just joined an ally, but i am not allowed defence now for 90mins!
i am not abusing the recruiting system as i was solo before.

In past rounds i would have joined an ally an been able to send a receive defence straight away since i have come from being Solo (with Gov defence)

is there a possible solution to this?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Ah, good point.

Should be changed so that if you join an alliance from Solo play there is no 90 min wait.
x

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Hmm, another good point Asmo.

My mind is actually going a bit blank here but doesnt it take 6 hours for you to officially become "solo" after leaving an alliance? I know there is a period of time involved anyway, so you could make it so the 90 min defence penalty is only negated if you are "solo" classed. To stop people leaving their alliance and going solo before immediately joining another alliance.

x

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The solo thing shouldn't be affecting it, it should only be timing from the last time you left an alliance, regardless of if you went solo for 90 minutes in that time or joined another alliance direct. It is indeed a bug, and I shall look in to it, thank you! :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Any news on when this is gonna be fixed? Just experienced it first hand and it is a sucky bug...

x

Matt

Harvester
i found my first bug ever Whooop Whooop,

Ive been playing this game for years n years! lol