Search results

1. C

[Recruiting] Hired Gun

Having been out of Desperados for some time, I've barely touched the game. And now after a few weeks out, I have one hell of a fund reserve... Might as well do something with it, right!? So, much like last round, I'm putting myself up for hire. I'm in the top 200 at present, so will be willing...
  2. C

Bushcast/Bushtube

The title more or less sums this up. Perhaps one way towards getting people interested in the game would be to follow the current media trends... Bushcast We have an update from Azzer on the Overview page? Well what if Azzer put out a podcast about the game? Could be more like a 30 minute...
  3. C

Seed "Banking" Myth

So, I had a thought today... You have 20b of seeds stocked, and a huge incoming that contains a massive number of seed thieves, which either: a) Your alliance can't defend. b) You can't defend on your own, or c) Won't trigger AR. What do you do? Well, you could always sell your seeds before...
  4. C

Two mobs - 1 approaching and 1 returning at the same time.

<@CrimsonFury|> xxxxxxxx staff approaching xxxxxxxxx [xxxx] eta 3. Defending. <@CrimsonFury|> xxxxxxxx staff returning from xxxxxxxxx [xxxx] eta 1. I sent defence to a target. A few ticks after the final tick of battle, another inc appeared on the same person, so I went to defend it, without...
  5. C

5 Million Heavy Thugs?

Yeah, that's some pretty funny sheet.
  6. C

Go to sleep...

...you sad gits :P Don't you think you've done enough?
  7. C

[Recruiting] Desperados

Desperados of R9 and R29 are recruiting! Seeking fairly active - and experienced - FTW-minded players, with team ethic and a good attitude. All time zones will be considered, so long as the person is right. Here's to a round full of epic wars, spectacular deaths and plenty of banter in...