CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Rofl.

Well, I laugh at you all.

You're all miles above me - but atleast I've had a sleep :D

Ahhhhh, sweet, sweet, rest.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
It's not even my usual bed time, still. Got 3 or 4 more hours until then.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
/me turns around

i have 1000 acres :p and im aussie so, please, everyone go to sleep. so i can run away with your landz

and i would like a medal very much

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
/me turns around

i have 1000 acres :p and im aussie so, please, everyone go to sleep. so i can run away with your landz

Ahh the joys of being GMT 0/+1.

You get screwed over by the Aussies unless you play like a Uni student and spend the first 24 hrs active :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
/me turns around

You get screwed over by the Aussies unless you play like a Uni student and spend the first 24 hrs active :p

Whoa, im both a uni student and Aussie... just sec, i'll check my rank...

just inside 300 with 40 acres. Nobody's getting screwed over by me :p (except this guy i attacking right now :D)

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
/me turns around

Whoa, im both a uni student and Aussie... just sec, i'll check my rank...

just inside 300 with 40 acres. Nobody's getting screwed over by me :p (except this guy i attacking right now :D)

Haha.. I imagine you aren't playing FTW though ;P

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Rofl.

I wish I was as cool as you. Let me guess, you going out tonight with a bunch of women because you actually have rl friends and are so amazing! You're going to get drunk too, right? That's what all the cool kids do. Nobody actually enjoys play this game, it's all about how cool you are.

Well, I laugh at you for thinking you're so much better than people over the internet.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Rofl.

I wish I was as cool as you. Let me guess, you going out tonight with a bunch of women because you actually have rl friends and are so amazing! You're going to get drunk too, right? That's what all the cool kids do. Nobody actually enjoys play this game, it's all about how cool you are.

Well, I laugh at you for thinking you're so much better than people over the internet.

Polo, you seem a bit tired, didn't get enough sleep last night? :p
joketag.png

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

I feel the need to comment on this being hilariously hypocritical.

You think you are better than him?
Eh big boy?
Go learn to disco dance.

Yeh bizatch I'll bust you up from my keyboard foo'

Haha, love it.

Polo, I'm not suggesting any of the previously stated stuff. Just simply that unlike those who have decided to play for about 36 hours straight, I went to get some sleep.

You know, health warnings and all that? For the good of the people, the malarky about "Take a 20 minute break for every hour of play" stuff you see plastered all over Nintendo games. The last thing we want to see is a news flash on BBC news stating that Bushtarion is the sole cause of a 15% increase in eye-related RSI's in 2009. :roll:

I'm not the type to try and be "cooler" than other people, especially on the internet. Perhaps you should take a look at yourself on that front, Mr. Badass.