Recent content by septimus

1. S

[Available] next round

is it to early/late to be looking for an ally for next round? I just got back into the game after around 10 rounds away, Im not the most active in terms of attacking, but with my phone I can be on a decent amount everyday, won't give out number, dont need phone calls in the middle of the night...
  2. S

Cookies with alternate login site

I just noticed this, at work I can't get into bush through the regular site, but I discovered I can use the IP Address login and it loads(huzzah!). However, my cookies seem to be getting used up everytime I login here, this computer does not automatically delete cookies, or never did before, is...
  3. S

Do Gov units die?

Im playing as solo for the first time in....ages. When Im not soloed I can't recall a time I faced SAS Defense and actually stayed to fight it, and this round Im playing as a puppet, so I don't know the value of my units, let alone what of each unit dies in each battle to figure the math out...
  4. S

Friends only messaging

Just a small request for a change to the way that is used, Im playing solo this round, without realizing it one of my PNAPs turned on the friends only message, and I was/am not on his Friends List and we had never met before(And TBH I don't know how it works heh). Could it maybe be setup so...
  5. S

[Taken] Pnaps?

Ok, I got no love when I was looking for an ally, understandable with my activity, so, I've downgraded my expectations, Im now looking for any pnaps that don't mind carrying my worthless self to some kind of exciting finish for the round. Im going puppets though, so, my expectations remain low.
  6. S

[Taken] Ally for next round

Hi, I'm looking for an ally next round, I won't be particularly active, mostly just....aroundish from time to time. Preferably with people I already know, but, if not that's fine, don't expect anything of value from me though tbh. Message me here I suppose would be the best way to contact me
  7. S

Bikers

I don't think they're overpowered really or anything, but, playing as a PoM in a relatively weak ally, and being inactive this round due to RL things, bikers suck!
  8. S

Capture the Flag

I realize when you have a flag you can't send out flag stealers(It's right in the rules I guess). My question however is what happens if you send out 2 mobs, both with flag stealers, and both land(or steal)? Do you end up with only 1 flag? 2 flags? no flags? or what?