Recent content by f0xx

1. f0xx

Happy b-day Wooble

Happy birthday! We love you, and sometimes hate you, but I bet we love you more than we hate you. Anyway, have fun! :)
  2. f0xx

Unapproved Visitor Messages

This things is stuck in my notifications and won't go away. Someone said something nasty about me on my profile and it says "this message has been moderated" or something like that. I haven't moderated it? How can I make this notification go away?
  3. f0xx

The BAD game

Now I'm not sure if we here are all grown up enough to do this, but without persecution of being the origionator I hope we can at least try. This game will also serve as a mean to "let some steam off". You say one, tasteful mayhap even comical satirical or sarcastic, yet mean thing about the...
  4. f0xx

District 9

Alright, a lot of you might have heard about this movie. Has anyone seen it? I've watched the trailers and read quite some reviews. At first I thought it is just some silly/flashy movie...but man some of the reviews are *GOOD*. Just gonna post one review of another person:
  5. f0xx

All good things come to an end...

Well now... we've been together through good and bad times... and it's sad because I thought I would never let you down, but all good things come to an end. FAREWELL!
  6. f0xx

All this age 2 shizzle

Alright, it's time shoot a big ball of hate towards Azzer once again. WTF man? Couldn't you choose worse time to start this test? World 1 has been won in a week, there is a HUGE PW coming with huge prize and now you also put a nice prize to what seems to be another public PW with some quite...
  7. f0xx

Ally outgoings -> Group by target

Currently the outgoing screen is grouped by Sender. Would it be possible to add a "Sort/Group by Target" button? [edit] Original idea by FB, ****in' whiner ¬_¬ [edit2] Editted with better wording.
  8. f0xx

Activity stat for alliances

I really can't think of a reason why this isn't visible like all the other stats are? Wtf?
  9. f0xx

Big earthquake in Romania :o

Today at 10:50 BG/RO time a huge earthquake with an epicentre 350 km away from Constanta (DS's hometown) shoke RO and BG. The earthquake has been measured to be 5.8 by Richter (or however you spell it). Hopefully all is well there DS!
  10. f0xx

Ability to post suggestions

The suggestion is simple. Allow only people who have been registered on the forum for more than a year to post (and view) suggestions and the whole suggestions section respectively. This will help in two ways: 1. It will drasticly reduce the amount of silly (to put it soft) suggestions 2. It...
  11. f0xx

Unit Sorting

Currently, the unit sorting works only for the military page. Make it work for the hiring page too? PS. I am still waiting for the useless unit description between the unit name and the hiring box removed when short desc is activated change Azzer.
  12. f0xx

Props Azzman

Since I love shooting a big ball of hate towards you sometimes, I will take the time to give you props now. I love the unit sorting change, even though we waited something like year for it ;) PS. Come on people, give Azzer some stroking and cuddling, he needs it! PS. I still think you are a...
  13. f0xx

Security levels

Currently, if I hold 100 sec level and I try creating a thread that can be viewed only by members with 200 sec level and above this is not possible and instead the thread is created and everyone can see it. Either put a message warning us that the thread is actually visible to everyone or make...
  14. f0xx

Ally stats

Currently, we have ally A and ally B. On ally A's profile page it says they have lost 300 land to ally B, on ally B's profile page though, it DOESN'T show that they have stolen 300 land from ally A. So, what's up with this? Oh and... Wtf is wrong with that? If my ally gets attacked and we...
  15. f0xx

Tutorial?

What's happening with this? We were supposed to get it every round start yes? I don't have it.