The BAD game

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Now I'm not sure if we here are all grown up enough to do this, but without persecution of being the origionator I hope we can at least try. This game will also serve as a mean to "let some steam off".

You say one, tasteful mayhap even comical satirical or sarcastic, yet mean thing about the person ahead of you. I will start off with some ground rules.

#1 If you don't have anything nice to say, more power to you.
#2 I reiterate, keep it tasteful no getting in trouble (Yes, that's a rule...deal with it)
#3 Don't say anything remotely nice.
#4 Please, either state the name of the person ahead of you or quote them even, just in case two or more people happen to be posting at the same time.
#5 Only say bad things about the person directly ahead of you.

I guess I am first so someone fire away, I know you will like it ;)

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
wacky, u remind me of a spider, a *rock spider* for that matter.

(/me laughs at inside joke)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Tim, you are retard simply because you just basically said what every other person has said, thus proving yourself to be completely unoriginal and lame

(laughs at inside joke too ;))

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
oeh i drew hobbezak (happy times)

actually hobbe, i dont like you that much,
the only reason i talk to you is to remember myself how great my life actually is compared to other people (you)

ps. f0xx after the this i hate you thread you gonna make an i love you too?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Atsan, you are the most useless person I know (talking about ingame experiences), especially having in mind that you are not a noob.

PS. No love threads from me, I got only hatered stashed towards you!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
aww shame, but iam not surprised.

foxx, youre the most self absorbed, narrow minded, short temperred person i know.
also you got no imagination seeying that youve using the same argument over and over for months now :p

to top this of.

you cant get yourself over the fact that youre fellow compatriot Darksider is always ahead of you.

Davs

Garden Designer
f0xx, the level of irony surrounding your insults makes me feel sick

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
John the way u appear in forums randomly to post 1 sentence that is sharp and short makes me think u are some sort of mainical, maimed, mexican, machete murderer