Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
i forgot to mention that durring you "small mass" we also got incommings from Apha ... kinda sad two higher ranked allies attacking a lower ranked FTF ally :p oh well play your game how you like i guess.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
We didn't ask them to send, nor tell them that we were sending.. They just piggied off our attacks and took a lot of the fun out of confusing defense :( Its not fun when you force an alliance to choose which alliance to defend against..

Davis

Tree Surgeon
And i believe that you guys didn't tell them too it just goes to show that after Apha was given a fair fight, even when higher ranked, they are such scum that they cant give a FTF ally 20b score lower than them a fair fight. I used to think you guys deserved rank 1 and thought you had skill but this just shows you have very little.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
so without dRQ there to spice it up, res and aphalla are powerblocking to take out twigley? :eek:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Current Situation:

Rank 1 (113b) and 3 (90b) not attacking each other.
Rank 1 and 3 both hitting the rank 4 (70b) alliance.
Rank 2 in sleepmode.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Current Situation:

Rank 1 (113b) and 3 (90b) not attacking each other.
Rank 1 and 3 both hitting the rank 4 (70b) alliance.
Rank 2 in sleepmode.

Oh how the tables have turned, ladies and gentlemen! GO TWIGLEY GO! (never thought i'd say those words, but there's a first time for everything!)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Lol, We aren't interesting in taking out twigley.. ^_^ more fun to send occasional attacks and watch the abuse flow freely :p

As Far as alpha, I don't know what we're doing yet.. ^_^ We'll see, I don't particularly trust the "2 week sleep" comment, and I don't want to start fighting 2 top alliances at the same time :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
They are just napping (Apha and Res) waiting for dRage to come outta sleep!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No, I'd say we're waiting to make sure you don't pop out in the middle of our war :p You could easily put in for 72 hrs (get everyone active after a nice weekend) and tell everyone its 1-2weeks so we kill each other for 48 hrs before yall come out of sleep and then kill us..

Its really just prudent thinking.. ^_^ Always assume your competition has something on you, and your never surprised ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Well let's see what happens when we come out of sleep...

Sure it'll be a 2 vs 1.

One of you just grow some balls and smash the other!! (That's what i would HONESTLY want if it was me - Much like i was against mass sleep before you say something)

Ryu

Pruner
Are you sleeping, are you sleeping?
Brother John, Brother John?
Morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing
Ding ding dong, ding ding dong.

Sleep tight cutie pies.

Myyyyy how the tables have turned, doesn't feel good does it. There is no mutual agreement of ANY kind between Apha and Res. The simple fact remains that, dRAGE are in sleep mode and stand to come out with at LEAST 600b-1tril funds making them able to buy fresh LET's. Res and Apha could lose completely by fighting each other at this point.

Twigley, the only reason I could see Res and Apha hitting you (Not together might I add) is that I heard you wanted to take no part in any kind of resistance? I could be wrong. Either way, don't think anyone trusted you guys taking a back seat to everything that was going on.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
"Resistance", rofl.
Second to Some will not be involved in ruining equal fights or fighting in unfair ones.

Ryu

Pruner
Like I said, don't know the full story or the real reasons why. I just do me!

Ahead

Head Gardener
Not that I'm involved in any way but:

The simple fact remains that, dRAGE are in sleep mode and stand to come out with at LEAST 600b-1tril funds making them able to buy fresh LET's.

1) You do know that seed production is reduced to 15% during sleep mode?

Twigley, the only reason I could see Res and Apha hitting you (Not together might I add) is that I heard you wanted to take no part in any kind of resistance? I could be wrong. Either way, don't think anyone trusted you guys taking a back seat to everything that was going on.

2) Why would Res (current rank 1 as of this post) hit Twigley's alliance for not joining the resistance (here I am presuming that the resistance is on rank 1 - that's normally what happens during resistances anyway..)? Secondly, why would Apha possibly take out one of the only two alliances willing to help them in a resistance, instead of asking further and trying to persuade them? Even if the answer is still no, surely a retal on rank 1 while they are all out would be a great place to start for a resistance?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
"Resistance", rofl.
Second to Some will not be involved in ruining equal fights or fighting in unfair ones.

that is the best sort of attitude to have :D

shame some people *cough* hero *cough* dont see things that way :<

Ryu

Pruner
Not that I'm involved in any way but:

The simple fact remains that, dRAGE are in sleep mode and stand to come out with at LEAST 600b-1tril funds making them able to buy fresh LET's.

1) You do know that seed production is reduced to 15% during sleep mode?

2) Why would Res (current rank 1 as of this post) hit Twigley's alliance for not joining the resistance (here I am presuming that the resistance is on rank 1 - that's normally what happens during resistances anyway..)? Secondly, why would Apha possibly take out one of the only two alliances willing to help them in a resistance, instead of asking further and trying to persuade them? Even if the answer is still no, surely a retal on rank 1 while they are all out would be a great place to start for a resistance?

1.) Of course I do. Say, for example. You have 10k acres, depending on the make up you make £19,458,260,112 an hour.

• 466,998,242,688 a day
• 6,537,975,397,632 for 2 weeks
• 980,696,309,644 at 15% (Isn't it like 10 or 13?)

2.) I was talking before dRAGE lost rank one. Also, I honestly don't see Twig's ally getting involved with taking down Res if they take the lead too.

Ryu

Pruner
"Resistance", rofl.

that is the best sort of attitude to have :D

shame some people *cough* hero *cough* dont see things that way :<

Shame you guys didn't have this attitude either huh? Let's not forget Res and dRAGE hit Apha when there was like.. a 5b difference in scores?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
The day we did our first of the two attacks with Res. This was the score:

Alliances In Game - Score Ranks:
Score H/F Rating
Rank: Status: Name: H/F Title: Mail: Members: Acres: Score
1 [p] Aphallatosis Villainous [Mail] 20 / 20 170,000 62,528,000,000
2 [p] dRAGE QUIT Villainous [Mail] 20 / 20 142,287 44,771,064,108
3 [p] Res of Meus Votum Res of Meus Votum Ignoble [Mail] 20 / 20 100,000 35,682,000,000
4 [p] Bribemania Bribemania Notable [Mail] 20 / 20 74,000 24,848,000,000
5 [p] Second To Some Second To Some Rude [Mail] 20 / 20 80,000 16,622,000,000

Ryu, last time i checked, 62-44 wasnt 5 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.