Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Besides the huge power block from rank 2 and 3, and the GREAT ADVANTAGE drage took due to the Server Issues the other day.. Yeah, quite a fight.

powerblock... k... well its not like we could attack them without you guys spotting and sending at us, so attacking them isnt a sound tactical move, surely you should realise that

to clarify, THERE IS NO AGREEMENT BETWEEN dRAGE QUIT and Res of Meus Votum, circumstances just dont allow for attacking between the 2 alliances due to a predatory 3rd alliance in the picture, any move on each other would lead to being caught with the proverbial trousers down and would lead to undesirable consequences

so yeah, Ryu, use your brain and analyse the situation from another PoV before making sweeping accusations like that

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Besides the huge power block from rank 2 and 3, and the GREAT ADVANTAGE drage took due to the Server Issues the other day.. Yeah, quite a fight.

powerblock... k... well its not like we could attack them without you guys spotting and sending at us, so attacking them isnt a sound tactical move, surely you should realise that

to clarify, THERE IS NO AGREEMENT BETWEEN dRAGE QUIT and Res of Meus Votum, circumstances just dont allow for attacking between the 2 alliances due to a predatory 3rd alliance in the picture, any move on each other would lead to being caught with the proverbial trousers down and would lead to undesirable consequences

so yeah, Ryu, use your brain and analyse the situation from another PoV before making sweeping accusations like that

Indeed. Tactical analysis aside, I don't know who is in Res, but I can speak pretty authoritatively for most of the dRQ members; we do not like powerblocks (many of us were not in TBA, and were in fact defending against TBA; that round left a rather sour taste in our collective mouth) and would not condone them in any shape and form. If you knew our members, you would never have made such an absurd accusation.

As for server issues, well we've already dealt with that elsewhere iirc. The only thing we took on the server issue day was the initiative. You guys did not have it, and it cost you. We were luckier than you; that is all. Stop complaining and keep up the fight and all will be well!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Temporarily working together with another alliance in a war against a third, larger, alliance, is a powerblock Ogluk. Didn't you get the memo?
All resistances are now illegal, due to being an infringement on the EULA (the powerblock part)!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Man. I honestly don't know what I did before I met you Hobbezak. You make everything so crystal clear and simple for a young confused Canadian on his first voyage to the great wide open world.

/me gets down on one knee.

Hobbezak, King of the Belgae and Father of Us All. Would you marry me?

Stegosaurus

Pruner
I picture you to look a bit like this when you post zaheen, am I far off?

0.jpg

I'm enjoying my round btw, cellphone and all. How is yours?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Bored of hearing people throwing tantrums because they can't win the round in a few days anymore.
HERE'S TO FIGHTING ALL THE WAY!

Zaheen

BANNED
Bored of hearing people throwing tantrums because they can't win the round in a few days anymore.
You missed your target, surely?

I'm enjoying my round btw, cellphone and all. How is yours?
It's very well thanks, although I was and have been bored after the first few days as usual. I wish there were more routes to play, or a mix of routes which would make the game more fun. As for the pic, no I just frown a little, sometimes I laugh at my screen (yes sad I know), just depends how much of a retard the person I'm arguing with is.

You keep enjoying yours, I'm enjoying my life and sleep (without being disturbed).

Stegosaurus

Pruner
That's cool zaheen. Good to see you're having fun.

Now everything aside. You have to admit, despite contactability, there is a good fight going for r1 yeah?

I respect your views, and I'd love not to be woken up... but that's the way the game is going nowadays, and you gotta adapt.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You missed your target, surely?

Pretty sure I've always been in rank 2 alliances, so to be in a rank 1 alliance where there's constant attacking and defending to fight for top rank has re-affirmed my faith in this game. I would have the same opinion if I were in any of the other 2 of the top 3 too (to which I could of joined both, too).
I don't like it when people say things that are totally unfounded, just so they can blame that fiction rather than admit that their incompetence has cost them their easy round win.
Contactability adds a very potent element of difficulty, when you have 2/3 alliances that all have it and want the top spot. The result of that is this round.
Eventually FTF alliances will be able to do their own thing, whilst the top 3 fight it out for no1.
Definitely looking forward to the time ahead (despite utterly despising my route choice).

Zaheen

BANNED
That's cool zaheen. Good to see you're having fun.

Now everything aside. You have to admit, despite contactability, there is a good fight going for r1 yeah?

I respect your views, and I'd love not to be woken up... but that's the way the game is going nowadays, and you gotta adapt.
I don't need to adapt, because I will never change the way I play to the way you play? And people alike your playstyle?

Yeah I suppose it was/is a nice fight for rank 1 (not that I'm paying much attention), I have realised Res and dRage have been licking each others balls since day 1. Tag team/powerblock/quite sad really to say the least.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
We're not powerblocking.

If you're concerned that we're powerblocking, why don't you mail Azzer the evidence? Since he's the final arbiter of what does and does not constitute powerblocking he should be able to put this to rest. Until that time it would be appreciated if you would take your slander elsewhere.

Zaheen

BANNED
Until that time it would be appreciated if you would take your slander elsewhere.
Nope.

You are definately allied with Res, amazing how in 19 days neither alliance has done any damage to each other, or stolen acres - amazing, you haven't even attacked each other. Notice how I said "tag team/powerblock" in the same sentance, they were inter-changable.

We'll see what happens now you have taken the lead, I bet you will continue to hold hands for days to come.

I don't need to forward anything to Azzer, everybody playing Bushtarion can click on the individual alliances and SEE that there is definately collusion.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Suspicion is not proof; you have absolutely zero proof of any "collusion" between DRQ and Res for a powerblock. Yes we worked together a few times to hit Aphalla, hasn't been any working together since.

DRQ has been hitting Aphalla almost exclusively since we bashed OWL. We've sent i think 3 times with Res against Aphalla when there was a 15 bill score gap ( i can't remember the acre difference). And since then we've had almost zero communication.

Two alliances not attacking each other, while attacking rank 1 does not make a powerblock. Res and DRQ worked together solely for beating down Aphalla, who at the time was rank 1, with a half decent lead in both troops and land. Thanks for your uninformed opinion though.

Zaheen

BANNED
You've been licking each others balls since day 1 - you just can't handle the fact somebody spoke up about it.

Don't know what OMG has to do with anything, I have screenshots of the alliance score damages, land differences, score differences and days passed.

Even when all of them were even you've still been teaming up with Res.

"Nothin but a bunch of pussies."

There should be no holding hands with the current rankings, yet you still are - there is no denying it.

P.S. Of course I have proof you jackass. Both Res and dRage leaders came to me asking for help in the first week, you wanted to go at Ashall with almost 4 full alliances. But since I slammed the door in Signers face, he got upset and bashed my inactive offline / FTF alliance and took 30k acres.

Now joint score/land as Asphall, it's been almost a WEEK and you are still teaming on them, proof of what? I don't need nothing, I got my brain and the fact I got spies first I'm not stupid, like I said everybody can click on the alliances and see who has been attacking who.

Haha, moron.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
See? You don't even try to argue against fact; you simply resort to personal insults. Proof positive you're completely incorrect. My sympathies.

Zaheen

BANNED
See? You don't even try to argue against fact; you simply resort to personal insults.

What insult? The more you post here Alci, the more you're making yourself look like a retard.

You are denying a NAP/MUTUAL PACT with Res here, yet it's been almost 20 days and neither alliance has attacked one another, and you're calling me a liar?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I found this quote pretty interesting:

From this thread: http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2597&highlight=powerblock

Something that has been recorded since the start of the round "In the background", is a new "Alliance Vs Alliance Damage Stats" - basically for every alliance in the game, it records how much land they have stole, how much kill damage they've done, and how much bribe damage they've done, versus each other alliance.

So I could, for example, see how much damage Enmity has done to Second To None (in terms of land loss, kills, and bribes), and how much damage has been done in return.

Now, the question is, where does this data want to me made available to you, the players? There's options;

1: We have a "Rounded" figure (like how the alliance scores/total land etc. is "rounded" on the alliances page), so if a random person (eg a solo player) clicks "Alliances", and then clicks "Enmity", they can see all of the alliances Enmity has fought/has been fighting Enmity, and see some very very rough & heavily rounded figures for combat damage between Enmity and all the other allies that have fought Enmity at all.
2: We make it visible only to the alliance in question - eg only members of Enmity can see how much damage Enmity has both given and received to all the other alliances in the game (and in this case, should it be visible by default to all members, or should it be hidden to all but the leader with the option for the leader to grant permissions to see it, or is there a permissions already in the game that should also give access to this page).
3: Something else?

Interesting because it's around the same time as the round is at now.
Azzer wanting to have these stats also for the reason of seeing if two allies havnt been hitting each other all round and IIRC people loved this idea because they could see when two allies had been leaving each other alone the whole round and hitting others.

Just saying ... found it interesting how one rule to then, but seems different to now? What was the point in making that Azz?

Anyway ... how about an update? :D cos the rankings are close and it's interesting to watch

Rank 1 and 2 are hitting rank 3 and 4 and not hitting each other.

Will Res ever hit drage before they have secured them the win?
Will apha recover to fight drage?

THE DRAMA!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
See? You don't even try to argue against fact; you simply resort to personal insults.

What insult? The more you post here Alci, the more you're making yourself look like a retard.

You are denying a NAP/MUTUAL PACT with Res here, yet it's been almost 20 days and neither alliance has attacked one another, and you're calling me a liar?

Yes I'm calling you a liar; and not only that, but delusional.

How about these insults:

You've been licking each others balls since day 1 - you just can't handle the fact somebody spoke up about it.

Don't know what OMG has to do with anything, I have screenshots of the alliance score damages, land differences, score differences and days passed.

Even when all of them were even you've still been teaming up with Res.

"Nothin but a bunch of pussies."

There should be no holding hands with the current rankings, yet you still are - there is no denying it.

P.S. Of course I have proof you jackass. Both Res and dRage leaders came to me asking for help in the first week, you wanted to go at Ashall with almost 4 full alliances. But since I slammed the door in Signers face, he got upset and bashed my inactive offline / FTF alliance and took 30k acres.

Now joint score/land as Asphall, it's been almost a WEEK and you are still teaming on them, proof of what? I don't need nothing, I got my brain and the fact I got spies first I'm not stupid, like I said everybody can click on the alliances and see who has been attacking who.

Haha, moron.

Now, to move onto the meat of your post, once divested of insults.

Of course we asked for help in a resistance in the first week, that's how resistances work. Many lower alliances working together to take out rank 1 (at the time it was Aphalla). Since you "slammed the door in Signer's face" we (all of us who dislike you) decided to bash your alliance to ****, simply because you were in it. You have no one but yourself to blame for the bashing of your alliance.

We are now equal score/land with Aphalla, and we have not been attacking with Res at all since we became even. You can ask anyone that, even ask Aphalla if we've been coming together; they'll tell you the truth of the situation. If Res has been hitting Aphalla, it's to take advantage of the fact that Aphalla is busy fighting us; which is something any sensible alliance would do in the same situation.

Your spies are misleading you, your brain is apparently not analyzing information correctly, and while it is obvious Res and DRQ are not attacking each other, it has nothing to do with a mutual NAP. More of a mutual desire to see Aphalla not win. Again, your irrelevance to this round, and your inability to see anything other than your own skewed viewpoint is harming your analysis of the situation.

Zaheen

BANNED
Nice find Twigley (",)

Well it would be understandable if Rank 1 and 2 attacking Rank 3 didn't actually SEND AT THE SAME TIME like they are now, very co-ordinated, and very mutually organised and planned.

It's just the fact the the ranks have been nor here or there. dRAGE have been sitting on seeds for almost 2 weeks, and have been the "real threat" in my eyes, it's why I told Bruce I'd help him out as much as I could (which I also added, won't be much as all my alliance are inactives).

But back on to topic, they are definately allied. I have screenshots to prove there has been no attacks, damage, land taken or stolen between either alliances.

Also when they have been attacking my alliance, and Asphall, both sent at the same time. Co-ordinated it was, no proof needed I was online at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.