[Full] Oxymoron

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I hope his inactivity, lack of contactability and fiance problems don't affect his performance in history

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
We've had pretty intense incoming recently and as a result those with weak stomachs have parted our merry ship. It does however mean our core is pretty damn dapper but we have space for more war mongers.

You will not necessarily get a rank 50 finish so if that is your aim, well... then you're a scorequeen anyway so can bugger off. We will give you a good time with those who want to kill and pillage.

To apply send details to our HQ.

:)

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Lmao, bad bad times

Martins knows what he is doing though :) join him for ***** giggles and BR's

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I can give my stamp of approval to this alliance, too.
Although they seem like they aren't doing too well, you wouldn't expect the rank 4 alliance to be able to fight rank 1 very easily.
A brilliant core of players, with experience, knowledge, and time to give maybe players with some, but not alot of alliance experience.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Although they seem like they aren't doing too well, you wouldn't expect the rank 4 alliance to be able to fight rank 1 very easily.
A brilliant core of players, with experience, knowledge, and time to give maybe players with some, but not alot of alliance experience.

If this alliance has a stamp of approval from Dax, it must PWN.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

If this alliance has a stamp of approval from Dax, it must PWN.

Stamp of approval for me indicates they have time for people, and don't mock them - As well as having a good core of people who won't abandon you.
I don't know what you believed I meant by it.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Enjoying the spam guys, however we do still need members! Apply today!

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Don't take zaheen, he will end up calling you all White trash rofl

Unapproved by DA - Although there aren't really any rules on negative "references" I personally don't see any place for them here.

I've removed your post, containing the following:

Quote:
Don't take zaheen, he will end up calling you all White trash rofl
There isn't a great deal wrong with it - and there are no rules regulating negative references in this sub-forum - But I personally don't like to see negative references aimed at specific people, as they may miss out on an opportunity because of what could be a baseless claim (we don't have the luxury of investigating said claims, nor do I know if what you said was true or not :p).

Hope you don't mind.

Cheers,

______

Last edited by a moderator: