• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Silly Springboard

Silly Springboard

• Total voters

Zaheen

BANNED
How is this for a suggestion...

You could be bored of the game, or just want to suicide for kicks...

Similar to Adrenaline rush, but would be aimed at the leading alliance - to prevent abuse and to make it unfair bounty would be disabled/reduced/capped and the ability to send land stealers is prohibited.

So it basically allows you to send all you troops ETA 1.

Only available to solo players =]

Steve_God

Official Helper
However much I want to like to suggestion, there are too many undetailed flaws to address:
- Abuse in identifying the Rank 1 alliance
- Abuse if the Rank 2 alliance isn't much smaller than the Rank 1 ally (ie, when would it kick in?)
- Abuse by large solos (there much be a large % score difference to be able to do it)

Walking_Death

Harvester
someone's being raped by History I see :p. I like it, but it's kinda silly. Add in a % that they have to be past and it'll be good though imo :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
With Steve and Toby on this, would never work out.

It shouldn't be game mechanics which are introduced to hurt the rank 1 ally, it should be us as players that do it. If we cant do it ourselves then we don't deserve it!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
With Steve and Toby on this, would never work out.

It shouldn't be game mechanics which are introduced to hurt the rank 1 ally, it should be us as players that do it. If we cant do it ourselves then we don't deserve it!

QFT - I made this point within our alliance channel, if rank one won so easy with our lineup, then the times are changing. People like Kuda, Iamsmartypants and Martin are still some of the best thinkers and do-ers of the game. But there are people out there now willing to put the hours in, which Kuda and Martin do not.
It's a simple evolution in the game - The only way it can be countered is 20 people who are just as sad.

Walking_Death

Harvester
with steve and toby on this, would never work out.

qft - i made this point within our alliance channel, if rank one won so easy with our lineup, then the times are changing. People like kuda, iamsmartypants and martin are still some of the best thinkers and do-ers of the game. But there are people out there now willing to put the hours in, which kuda and martin do not.
It's a simple evolution in the game - the only way it can be countered is 20 people who are just as sad.

qft

Davs

Garden Designer
As silly as it sounds, I can't help thinking that the whole "there's no competition to win anymore, cba playing actively - I'll just play for shiggles and see what happens" thing is good for the game. It's removing the need for insane activity and starting the level the playing field. And if the playerbase is more chilled it'll be more friendly to new players - so the game will grow more. 'tis just my thoughts.

/offtopic

Back on topic - this idea strikes me as pointless.

Zaheen

BANNED
someone's being raped by History I see :p. I like it, but it's kinda silly. Add in a % that they have to be past and it'll be good though imo :)

Actually no, don't think I've even been into their range, well maybe the lower ones.

I just felt like being silly, and it's something I would like to do right now so I can stop playing and so nobody defends =]