Insomn's 60 Man P-World

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Apologies to my alliance - I'm throwing in the towel. I've been on every tick since the start and have had 3 guys playing reliably - TAP had 19 incs when I hit delete, few guys had inc from 3 alliances on the same tick. Public alliances pretty much ruined it for us.

GL to everyone, hope it turns out well.

-

Thanks Ram, Changer.
(Sorry if everyone else in TAP thinks I didnt give em' a chance, but I really did expect more people on for the opening 6 hours)

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
unfortunatly DA has gone, and i did ask him to stick it out for 24 hours before taking any Hasty actions :( any one willing to take his spot if you could PM me in game ill sort something out. But what i will say is you NEED to be active!! DA is a great player and T.A.P need a great replacment.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Shushu twigley ¬_¬

Loved alliance names/banners though <3 :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If the entire alliance that are rank 6 are no longer bothering, can they start being removed for others to join? I'm sure there is still plenty of players ready for another alliance to continue on in TAP's place if their current members no longer care.
Just a point, obviously there are some who have not given up just yet, but a lineup that won't fall apart so fast would be nice?

Elevnos

BANNED
Everyone is still trying, it's just annoying that everyone else continuously attacks us, just wait until the proper lethals come along and we get rank 1 :p
Boeta you can join now, there are only 59 people though you would be going into the bottom alliance...

PS. Next time (whoever makes one if they do) don't start it at a time when loads of people are at work/school/uni etc. :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Everyone is still trying, it's just annoying that everyone else continuously attacks us, just wait until the proper lethals come along and we get rank 1 :p
Boeta you can join now, there are only 59 people though you would be going into the bottom alliance...

PS. Next time (whoever makes one if they do) don't start it at a time when loads of people are at work/school/uni etc. :/

I think the problem lies more along the lines of needing some sort of land farm for progression. Your alliance happened to be the weakest link, so you became the land farm for all the others. That's the explanation, take it or leave it I guess?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I think the problem lies more along the lines of needing some sort of land farm for progression. Your alliance happened to be the weakest link, so you became the land farm for all the others. That's the explanation, take it or leave it I guess?

Aye, only private alliances should have allowed us to remain anonymously the weakest link for at least long enough for our active members to build up and enjoy some of the PW.

Cept' they were public, and "we" were shown to have really poor activity from tick 1.

Which sucked, imo :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Aye, only private alliances should have allowed us to remain anonymously the weakest link for at least long enough for our active members to build up and enjoy some of the PW.

Cept' they were public, and we were shown to have really poor activity from tick 1.

Which sucked, imo :p

True, private alliances would of allowed this - Though PW's are renowned for not being the norm of Bushtarion. PW are far more feral than W1, due to the far fewer players, available land, and bots. Because the bottom need their acres from somewhere too.

webvictim

Harvester
True, private alliances would of allowed this - Though PW's are renowned for not being the norm of Bushtarion. PW are far more feral than W1, due to the far fewer players, available land, and bots. Because the bottom need their acres from somewhere too.
Also, people just plain don't care so much about their ranks in private worlds as they don't go on for as long as W1, so there's less scorequeening and general faggotry.

Godsend9701

Harvester
Private Sent by: ************* [****] Thu 20th May, 2010. 10:03:52 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Tiberium is all out for some easy land!

this is a PW play together with your allies not with everyone else, and it would be nice fight against each other and not fight cuz 1 person mails an ally to attack another ally cuz there all out, STFU and play the game ur self.