easter eggs- jurrasic park? any help?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
okay i dont plan on going robo for ages... and i really want to see one of the oldschool easter egg things that has been rumoured to exist

[14:13] <Azzer> Rooney - are you referring to the two easter eggs, one related to Jurassic Park, one relating to James Bond?
[14:13] <rooney> yeah
[14:14] <Azzer> Then I think I've answered you question right there ^^ :p

my idea is

jurassic park -relates to t-rex (purchase unit)
james bond -relates to Secret Agents(purchase unit)

and im bored of just bribing and dying with nano's so any one come up with some ideas of what i can do with cybernetic t-rexes that may or may not be able to trigger an easter egg? if they are even related to it in any way..... i believe i've tried hiring the usual 'special numbers'...any one throw me some ideas? any one hits the nail on the head ill tell them personally as dont want to spoil it for anyone else. and for all i know its not even related to t-rexes im just bored and want to see what i can try in my spare time... so all suggestion, no matter how stupid are welcome....and try to imagine azzer humor behind it (aka tick phase 7 of 9 gives you a borg hail in your news for example)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
1. Start microsoft office word.
2. Type; "Give me my Trex".
3. Open your browser.
4. Hit CRTL+W.
5. Hit Alt then F then X in less then 3 seconds.
6. Open your browser, go to www.bushtarion.com/lite.
7. Logon to bushtario.
8. Go to hiring page.
9. Hire the exact amount of gardeners which in total is the average height of the Trex's that lived between 68 to 65 million years ago.
10. Hit CRTL+W.
11. Hit Windows+R button.
12. type tsshutdn 1 /powerdown

Hope that works.. If not... shame :(

Disclaimer by Weeble: just in case anyone was tempted, the above doesn't *actually* work as an Easter Egg and instead ends up shutting down your computer. You have been warned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram

Head Gardener
2vi0dg1.png

Doin it rite?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's also a little cadbury's creme egg one, which as it doesn't give much I'll give a big hint and say it relates to alliance recruitment messages, if you know the right question to ask ;)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I have a question I wanna ask and I'll be as clear as possible :

What?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Doin it rite?

i dont want the hiring 69/1337 of every troop easter egg...i want the JURASSIC PARK easter egg. :)

Well if you buy 69 or 1337 of every troop you will realise that you didn't get the easter egg message that I got. Please spend hours trying to get it that way.

haha, i stumped most people a while back with the 69 one ;) Had em confused a bit until they figured it out

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
either i dont understand you ram or you dont understand me. i can order 69/1337 of every unit and get a similar message to that which you guys got. i want to try and get the jurassic park easter egg. and suggestions for that. and i have already ordered 1337/69/666 trexes(only) and not got it. if i order all 69 of them ill get the bog standard easter egg, which ive seen. so wanted suggestions to get ones i havent got before

ps. ty azzer for the hint.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
azzer after doing it......you stay away from my creme eggs, you sick sick man!
bush-egg2.jpg

to read the rest of it you have to get the easter egg

Steve_God

Official Helper
You run Windows 2000 :eek:
And you use Internet Explorer :eek:
Or given he's running VNC Server in his taskbar... he plays Bushtarion at work ;)
(and also works with equipment and protective systems intended to be used in potentially explosive atmospheres???)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Or given he's running VNC Server in his taskbar... he plays Bushtarion at work ;)
(and also works with equipment and protective systems intended to be used in potentially explosive atmospheres???)

I believe he also speaks English, due to 'EN' on the taskbar.

steve, you're just too good. although i do run windows 2k at home. shud upgrade so i can make use of my quad core duo processor. rumour has it my version of windows 2k is to lazy to be able to use it all.anyway back to work.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

it took him 70minutes to post that image!

i hope your joking, lol then again, atsanjose isnt an english sounding, maybe you dont know what brittish summer time is :p

i infact did the act and went back in time to post it!!!!! thats how quick i am.