What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well im sure they can read this so i'll give them the oppurtunity to tell you first or i can easily post you logs to IRC if they don't and im sure that puts them in an even worse position that they can't even tell you.

Jeez now i sound like an ass, i was just trying to disprove the idea that there were still 5/6 loyal players who didnt wanna ship jump ;_;.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I have no problem with members who wanted to shipjump when we were at 12 players. Caranthir and I were basically the only two people who defended for 4-5 days, whenever we finally started making some progress on recruiting a couple people I woke up to three people leaving. We were in a very bad position, even I was ready for the whole thing to fall apart. But we managed to pull through, and I'm happy we did.

Edit: For clarification, the people I did have a problem with were the ones that shipjumped at the beginning with the Canasians to Resilience.

Last edited:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
The people that left changed the numbers so we couldn't contact offline people (like yourself).

Does that not support my complaint? That is just an appalling way to play. Full respect to those people that left.

lolwut.

I don't get what you mean there DaX, are you saying that it was appalling that we left you to die to mass incs as there was nothing we could do anyways? Or that it was appalling for those people to change the numbers, yet you still respect those people?

What I meant to say was, "full respect to who did that" - I must of been tired or something to made a whoopsie like that.

I'm still not sure what you're saying, sorry. Do you mean full respect to the person who changed the numbers? :/

Edit: For clarification, the people I did have a problem with were the ones that shipjumped at the beginning with the Canasians to Resilience.

\o/

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Like they would tell me. If you're not going to give names then I'll just assume you're lying (and a bit of a fag for posting something without backing it up)

Lol
With your attitude towards him on the forum why on earth should he do anything to assist you? And I can confirm Twigley is in no way lying here.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Because your word means so much to me. And I don't really see how him telling me would be assisting me, if anything he's trying to slander us, true or not.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The people that left changed the numbers so we couldn't contact offline people (like yourself).

Does that not support my complaint? That is just an appalling way to play. Full respect to those people that left.

lolwut.

I don't get what you mean there DaX, are you saying that it was appalling that we left you to die to mass incs as there was nothing we could do anyways? Or that it was appalling for those people to change the numbers, yet you still respect those people?

What I meant to say was, "full respect to who did that" - I must of been tired or something to made a whoopsie like that.

I'm still not sure what you're saying, sorry. Do you mean full respect to the person who changed the numbers? :/

It's not sarcasm if you have to explain it :(
Don't really appreciate IoF's comment; Because me, DA and Hero were the three people putting the top effort in keeping people together. If we actually had kick rights, we could of sorted both Finale and CaUsNiTa out in the end.
Bruce, again, wasn't really in a position to take a leadership spot; Much like Firewall a couple of rounds back, and it resulted in similar circumstances - Two people trying to keep people together, while the leader is out doing something for days on end with no appearance. I have no major issues with Bruce, but maybe moving leadership would of helped sort things out.
I'm pretty fed up of repeating myself endlessly to you Twigley - You usually only ever take on board points that prove your arguements right; And I have no time for people like that. Go check out the apology thread. Not that you will, but I'll make a vain attempt to allow you the ability to read something and take it on board.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Ah ok DaX, sorry :p Thought it might of been sarcasm but wasn't 100%!

That's cool. But it sort of highlights one of my issues with the game; Why do people feel the need to have to change people's telephone numbers? Such an underhanded way of playing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Dax there is no 2 ways to look at it and the facts are very simple.

You jumped ship to CNUT with some of Finale members so you could have a better alliance.
You then flamed people for joining allies where they have a better chance.
You are a hypocrite.

There is no way to negate my arguement, nothing i have left out.
It's pretty plain and simple, there is no point to deny it and just admit that on this point you are being hypocritical.

If you can tell me how i am wrong rather than saying i am wrong and not backing it up i would love to hear it.

I've checked the apology thread already, what's your point?
You can apologise for it but still criticise others for it?

If you know yourself that sometimes circumstances come up where you'd rather split off and shipjump, then why have a go at the people who did it after you?
Oh wait, because you were the one to get screwed over, twice.

Plain and somple - back your points up with substance.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

That's cool. But it sort of highlights one of my issues with the game; Why do people feel the need to have to change people's telephone numbers? Such an underhanded way of playing.

omgpop's numbers were all changed when the Res members left so why on earth should it not be done to res aswell? What goes around comes around.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

omgpop's numbers were all changed when the Res members left so why on earth should it not be done to res aswell? What goes around comes around.

But I never jumped from OP - So why should I be punished?
From what I understand, a fair few of those that shipjumped, went to you?

And like I said Twigley, I'm fed up of explaining this - When the plan was explained to me, I was told it was a temporary way of making a better core for resistance planning. Okay, so big dumb choice on my part, but I never had the intention of totally abandoning people, it was planned the day it happened, and before I went out to my RL arrangements, I was assured there would be time given to members and notice of what would happen, two/three hours is not notice.
I've always been a loyal and active member of any alliance I've joined - I've stayed in alliances that have sunk to depths of failure far beyond that of Finale {We weren't even failing IMO}, such as Firewall {Ironically, another alliance of Bruce's}, and National Guard, and many others - I feel it's unfair to judge purely on one round, and one action.
This round has been an utter shambles IMO - And I doubt the idea for alliance drafting won't come to pass due to selfish decisions IMO either. Maybe I'm being over-negative, but this game has done nothing but shock me in the last year or so.
Bring back Round 34, please. I was enjoying that round.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Round 34 was the biggest joke of a round in a long time.
One of the only rounds in the past 10 where an ally won straight away.
Why on earth would we want that round back?

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

But I never jumped from OP - So why should I be punished?
From what I understand, a fair few of those that shipjumped, went to you?

And like I said Twigley, I'm fed up of explaining this - When the plan was explained to me, I was told it was a temporary way of making a better core for resistance planning. Okay, so big dumb choice on my part, but I never had the intention of totally abandoning people, it was planned the day it happened, and before I went out to my RL arrangements, I was assured there would be time given to members and notice of what would happen, two/three hours is not notice.
I've always been a loyal and active member of any alliance I've joined - I've stayed in alliances that have sunk to depths of failure far beyond that of Finale {We weren't even failing IMO}, such as Firewall {Ironically, another alliance of Bruce's}, and National Guard, and many others - I feel it's unfair to judge purely on one round, and one action.
This round has been an utter shambles IMO - And I doubt the idea for alliance drafting won't come to pass due to selfish decisions IMO either. Maybe I'm being over-negative, but this game has done nothing but shock me in the last year or so.
Bring back Round 34, please. I was enjoying that round.

DaX please stop acting stupid you aren't normally.
Why should you be punished? Explain how people could have excluded you from being punished. Explain why they should have excluded you.

And stop lying saying you cared so much about the members you abandoned if you did you wouldn't have left.
Lets get back to reality... you left your first alliance to try get a better rank
You then joined Res because they were on top and you thought you'd get a better rank
You now cry because that free rank has been taken away from you

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
You then joined Res because they were on top and you thought you'd get a better rank

:eek: cheese can read your thoughts, stop arguing you cant beat him

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And stop lying saying you cared so much about the members you abandoned if you did you wouldn't have left.
Lets get back to reality... you left your first alliance to try get a better rank

I knew 3 of the ten in real life; And they knew as little as I did about what was happening; How can you have an opinion on something you know very little about?
I liked last round because I had an alliance that didn't disband, didn't *****, and never complained. Because we had fun; Though Toby didn't end up having much fun as night cover the last few weeks of the round.
I joined Resilience because OP didn't want to take me - And Block said it was cool for me to hop in their empty space. OP were my first choice, and I was declined. So it wasn't about joining the largest, it was about choosing one I felt most comfortable with. Insomn ended up joining Resilience too, so I had a mutual friend within the alliance itself.
Why would I want anything but rank one, anyway, if it was about a free rank? I'd never of got there, Cid is way too on the ball this round to even attempt catching up to him. So long as I get a portal, generally I'm not bothered - I've done it in a rank 21 alliance before, so why is my 'shipjumping' classed as selfish? I'm not lying; I was genuinely foolish enough to believe that the merge was temporary, and it was just a member swap.
I'm the only person with the stomach to admit what I did was wrong to the community; So berating me as a liar and selfish is hardly something I feel to be appropriate.
And now I'm asking myself: "Why must I justify myself to you?" The answer is, I don't. But I don't like being called a liar, nor a backstabber.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

DaX I think that sums up what you've said on the matter.
Wacky was one of those hardworking members you left on the street to get run over!

And how do I know so much?
I was in your channel for god knows how long and got to see quite a few discussions.

*high fives wacky* I won't ever leave you on the street!

Last edited:

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
my_cheese_maker_rocks_hat-p148902038292865620279bx_210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.