• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Retal Rule

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Now that you get extra bounty for rushing (please note I like this idea and I am in no way complaining about this change), well I reckon it shouldn't be completely risk free.
It is currently risk free if you are below 5% of your rush target. Soo... I reckon the retal limit should be lowered or removed completely, as nothing in bush should be free ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I disagree, and think the adrenaline rush bounty thing should be removed completely.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The only feasable reason for the retal rule being in place that i can think of is so you can't make a new account and farm it straight away.

As for the adren rush thing - i'm 50/50 on it and want to see it in action with more units at different levels of play.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
What about n00bs who think it's cool to send an attack at someone super duper big, and then they get retailed and zeroed

:p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
What about n00bs who think it's cool to send an attack at someone super duper big, and then they get retailed and zeroed

:p

I learned that lesson the hard way, so should the other n00bs. Also I like the bounty rule and wouldn't support lowering of the retal percentage. Thumbs down.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
disagree,

can counter some one 1/20th you're size (5%)
and they can attack -2 rush people 7* their size. and -1 people 3* their size iirc.

So that is someone that can send at -2 rush at you and you can retal can be as small as 1/3rd of some one else that can send a -2 eta rush at you. that is a big difference. even if to you it isnt.

and the whole point of the rush is to not give people on top an even easier time of it by farming those that send the odd rush. but to encourage more fighting of any one that reaches the top ranks for long enough that they cant help but be dishonourble when attacking. and to pick on people that like to pick on others.

Steve_God

Official Helper
If someone is below 5% and is farming you for easy bounty, then:
a) Send out units that they are being successful in killing, leaving units at home which will kill them easily
b) Get alliance defence (if they're sending low eta attacks so it appears at att. for 3, then they're not going to be hugely powerful units)
c) Wait, and they'll soon grow with the bounty they're gaining to above 5% of your score, and then you can retal them.

Simples! :)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
With the adren bounty gain people can just keep sending every day at the top 10 for easy profit. These people either ignore their incoming or get pranked online now why shouldn't rushing come with a bit of risk?
Nothing in bushtarion should be so easy money there should be some element of risk in it.

Before anyone says no I'm not complainig about being rushed as I haven't had a single rush on me.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Because the easy profit shouldn't be in the game and therefore removing the retaliation limit is unnecessary. And even if it does stay in the game, I don't see why Azzer would add something that nerfs the top players and then gives them something that potentially could benefit them.

Wouter

Pruner
With the adren bounty gain people can just keep sending every day at the top 10 for easy profit. These people either ignore their incoming or get pranked online now why shouldn't rushing come with a bit of risk?
Nothing in bushtarion should be so easy money there should be some element of risk in it.

Before anyone says no I'm not complainig about being rushed as I haven't had a single rush on me.

so true

Elevnos

BANNED
If you are 20x someone's score you should be able to kill them, regardless of routes, especially in alliances, solos however, all you need to do is only buy up when you'll be online for a while, plant, then buy units to kill their attacking troops.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
If you are 20x someone's score you should be able to kill them, regardless of routes, especially in alliances, solos however, all you need to do is only buy up when you'll be online for a while, plant, then buy units to kill their attacking troops.

It's not whether you can kill them or not you obviously can. It's the fact that due to the adren rush the attacker gets either x2 or x2.5 bounty
So a RPG can rush die completely and still profit.

What the suggestion is, is to remove/lower the retal limit to add a bit of risk to the rushing

Elevnos

BANNED

It's not whether you can kill them or not you obviously can. It's the fact that due to the adren rush the attacker gets either x2 or x2.5 bounty
So a RPG can rush die completely and still profit.

What the suggestion is, is to remove/lower the retal limit to add a bit of risk to the rushing

Oh, thinking about it that does seem a bit of a problem, but then again if they do that then it simply makes the game more contendable, this way the top players aren't completely unstoppable (just almost).