Time Machine... Where would you go.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
You discover a time machine... it will allow you to have 1 trip and 1 trip only and that trip can last for 24hours. Where would you go and what would you do?

I have 2 choices
1) Go to Ancient Egypt and seduce a pharoahs daughter
2) Go forward in time to learn a big euromillions numbers and become a millionaire.

Not sure which I'd do though :p

Harley

Weeder
#2 all the way. You could just end up getting killed if you did the first one.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
3) Send someone else to the time of the dino, and hope he/she get eaten

:eek:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Yeah, #2 for sure. Zip to the future jump on the web, and check out which stocks will give big returns, come back and invest! :D

TaO

Tree Surgeon
What I like the most is how I discover a time machine, and you use it.. or you pick where I should go to :(

You discover a time machine... it will allow you to have 1 trip and 1 trip only and that trip can last for 24hours. Where would you go and what would you do?

I have 2 choices
2) Go forward in time to learn a big euromillions numbers and become a millionaire.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

WTF Cheese :/ They didn't have toothpaste in those days, that isn't something I'd be up for :S

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I meant the girl he's planning to seduce :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Bring back some toothpaste with you?
And the thread was more for people to say what they would do :p Not just comment on my ideas lol

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'd go backwards in time to george W bush's birth, and strangle him, thus saving us all from 8 years of madness.

Bruce666

Harvester

I have 2 choices

Well obviously if it is just for 24hrs id do number 1 lol, number 2 you have millions for 1 day then your back too being poor, number 1 you can bang the pharaohs daughter:p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I have 2 choices

Well obviously if it is just for 24hrs id do number 1 lol, number 2 you have millions for 1 day then your back too being poor, number 1 you can bang the pharaohs daughter:p

Nah. The trip will only last 24 hours in the future and then you learn the lottey numbers and use them when you're back in normal time so you can then make millions. And keep it!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm.... interesting one. If I had a time machine, could use it to go to anytime, but only once, and only for 24 hours and never again afterwards... hmmmm... I think I'd go forward a couple of thousand years and see if humanity has evolved in to anything like on sci-fi films - have we conquered space, got faster than light travel, inhabit other star systems, met up with any other "advanced & intelligent" species. It's only a shame I'd be hazarding a total guess on which point in time to check - too far forward you might find humanity has already been wiped out and it's plain emptiness, not far enough and we're still stuck on earth not doing much (which may always be the case!). It's just something I've always pondered - where is the human civilization going to be in the far flung future, if anywhere! I think 2,000 years would be a pretty good point to pick.

I'd like to collaborate with one of the future-lottery-winners though so I'll share my first hand experience, they share their winnings ;)