What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'd just like to say to all in Resilience who were in Omgpop and betrayed me/the few that stayed loyal:

GG.

I went to Res on an invite - After being left out to dry in CaUsNiTa. For me, lack of loyalty was never an issue.
I don't understand why it was disbanded, all the same.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I'd just like to say to all in Resilience who were in Omgpop and betrayed me/the few that stayed loyal:

GG.

I went to Res on an invite - After being left out to dry in CaUsNiTa. For me, lack of loyalty was never an issue.
I don't understand why it was disbanded, all the same.

I don't think he was refering to you... as you weren't one of the omgpop members that split to form Res.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Funny how some people were left out to dry in C.UN..T

Funny how those people were the ones that left Finale.

:)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Woah, who let Cid get so many acres?

Omgpop split, Cid went to Res and raped the offliners/remaining guys who didn't go to Res.

Top few from Res went to ArMod, Cid raped the offliners/remaining guys who didn't go to ArMod.

Long story short, ship jumping. Which isn't an overly impressive way to get hold of land imo. Not that Cid was the only one to grab easy acres.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Funny how some people were left out to dry in C.UN..T

Funny how those people were the ones that left Finale.

:)

On that one, you no longer receive any sort of apology from me - I was the only person who actually asked for you guys to be informed. It's happened to me twice, and on both occasions ex-alliance members came and bashed me.
None of us bashed you - So stop kicking a fuss up.

Top few from Res went to ArMod, Cid raped the offliners/remaining guys who didn't go to ArMod.

Long story short, ship jumping. Which isn't an overly impressive way to get hold of land imo. Not that Cid was the only one to grab easy acres.

And people wonder why people decide to stop playing this game? Selfish morons that aren't satisfied with where they are, they still want more - GG.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
You don't know the entire story DaX, it's not really Cid's fault (well, sort of).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Care to indulge then? Because I put 24hrs solid effort in stealing a shitload of acres just to start to become a help to that alliance - Then it gets disbanded and my efforts are made meaningless?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Well, at that point they gave up because the majority of people with troops were offline and uncontactable (Canasians). So Block disbanded like a poor leader would, being afraid of poorly organized but massive incomings.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well, at that point they gave up because the majority of people with troops were offline and uncontactable (Canasians). So Block disbanded like a poor leader would, being afraid of poorly organized but massive incomings.

He disbanded for that reason? IMO, there were never enough in the resistance to pose a meaningful threat, to which no member can regrow/had seed supplies to immediately recover.
What an appalling show of form.

marvin

Tree Surgeon

He disbanded for that reason? IMO, there were never enough in the resistance to pose a meaningful threat, to which no member can regrow/had seed supplies to immediately recover.

Cid and Quicksilver, the 2 biggest players, and Insom left for AR Mod. AR Mod then were about 20/30b behind us in score and if I recall correctly had more land. I was eta 6 home when they launched. CK and Zhouj were eta 3 or 4 home even though they didn't have much anyways. Amanala (rank 3 at the time) was offline. The people that left changed the numbers so we couldn't contact offline people (like yourself). The only reason we could get Block online was because Zhouj had old omgpop numbers saved. The Canasians were UC anyways. Noone else had a decent amount of troops. Block came online saw the mass incoming on a couple of key offline IDs and knew that was it. Tbf so did I. I had/have an assignment due for 12pm Friday so there was no way in ****ing hell I was staying online for the next 24/48hrs defending or doing anything in general so I didn't object to disbanding. Noone else did. There were maybe 5 online or so.

tl;dr version: There was nothing we could do./Noone could be arsed./What Iambutthurt said.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Whereas being in 3 different alliances in the space of 30 days then quitting is immense form.

But two of them being disbanded?
So if I were to join another alliance for becoming solo after my previous one disbanding, that's a bad ethic? You tool.
This is my last round because of stupid things like that. Ofc, your only purpose in forums is to attempt to flame everyone - So I guess there's the gaping hole in your ethic, no?

The people that left changed the numbers so we couldn't contact offline people (like yourself).

Does that not support my complaint? That is just an appalling way to play. Full respect to those people that left.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
The people that left changed the numbers so we couldn't contact offline people (like yourself).

Does that not support my complaint? That is just an appalling way to play. Full respect to those people that left.

lolwut.

I don't get what you mean there DaX, are you saying that it was appalling that we left you to die to mass incs as there was nothing we could do anyways? Or that it was appalling for those people to change the numbers, yet you still respect those people?

Status
Not open for further replies.