What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I've been out for about a week, look at the alliance page and Omgpop have been shifted?Could someone fill me in on the details please? ;)

Resilience became the new omgpop, AR Mod is the new cun.t, and Omgpop are just there. Nothing new or exciting happened. :p

OMGPOP ain't "just" there... we are still there

Resistance!

Yet omgpop members attack with Res... that's defo how a resistance works urinal.

You know, you guys attacked Omgpop before they even died, that's sort of makes you a hypocrite, right?

:eek:

And I don't ever see anyone personally asking for OP's help - We leave all that to subliminal messaging, but I guess it's a 'been there, done that' concept for you this round Cheese?
I don't dislike you, don't get me wrong - But don't get upset when people take a disliking to what you've done this round; Which is triggering attacks on other solos, then forming an alliance and complaining about underhanded tactics when you get bashed.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
[
And I don't ever see anyone personally asking for OP's help

I had to go as far to text the leader of Omgpop to ask if they wanted to take down Res because they were so unhelpful.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I've been out for about a week, look at the alliance page and Omgpop have been shifted?Could someone fill me in on the details please? ;)

Resilience became the new omgpop, AR Mod is the new cun.t, and Omgpop are just there. Nothing new or exciting happened. :p

OMGPOP ain't "just" there... we are still there

Resistance!

Yet omgpop members attack with Res... that's defo how a resistance works urinal.

You know, you guys attacked Omgpop before they even died, that's sort of makes you a hypocrite, right?

:eek:

And I don't ever see anyone personally asking for OP's help - We leave all that to subliminal messaging, but I guess it's a 'been there, done that' concept for you this round Cheese?
I don't dislike you, don't get me wrong - But don't get upset when people take a disliking to what you've done this round; Which is triggering attacks on other solos, then forming an alliance and complaining about underhanded tactics when you get bashed.

Actually...
I haven't complained one bit about any tactics used this round.
I made a statement that a resistance doesn't work when one ally hits another with the ally they are supposed to be resisting.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'd just like to say to all in Resilience who were in Omgpop and betrayed me/the few that stayed loyal:

GG.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I do admire how the omgpop members that are still in that ally at 12/20!!

Fair effort!

For ship jumpers/SQs like CK i laugh in ur face...haha

TaO

Tree Surgeon
fair enough..

5/12 since round start.
6/12 if you count someone who restarted.

*Restarted.. not retarded

zhouj

Harvester
I'd just like to say to all in Resilience who were in Omgpop and betrayed me/the few that stayed loyal:

GG.

But you're still black. :S

GG.

Edit: Just wanted to mention that your anti-traitor sweep still left some people. *cough*.

Status
Not open for further replies.